Blog about journey

• Hello All

I will be starting week 2 tomorrow! I feel like a superstar already for succesfully finishing the first week. I have started a blog to journal about my expe

• Sorry All...i'm having some computer issues. It won't let me edit my previous start to this thread. Here is what I'm trying to say

Hello All

I will be starting week 2 tomorrow! I feel like a superstar already for succesfully finishing the first week. I have started a blog to journal about my experience. Please follow me at www.mrscarriemiller.blogspot.com.

Also, if any of you are blogging about your experience I would love to follow you. It's always encouraging to see the progress of fellow Body For Lifers.

WE CAN DO THIS

• Hi, hope you are still in, but your link is broken, not working for whatever reason.  Agree on having others help motivate you.

• I was having serious computer issues the other night and I refuse to blame "user error" :)

www.mrscarriemiller.blogspot.com

That link should work.

• Hello there! This is my first post on any of these forums. I am new to the site, but not new to BFL. I have failed to do the challenge several times in the last 6 years but this time is it.

Just like Mrs. Miller and Flatliner I have a blog that I started when I began- actually a little before I began.

I am following both or your blogs.

If you would like to check out mine it is My Transformation Challenge      

Check it out.

I started out on Bill Phillips other site, Transformation.com but I am going to stick to using the BFL program as I have in the past. 

-Jason