Starting on Monday January 16th!

• I just graduated from my university and I've been gaining so much weight over the past years under all of my stress.  Now I have a wedding approaching on July 14th 2012, and I don't want to be a fat groom.  I need this to work for me, desperately.  My biggest reward would be to get my life back, because I feel as though it slipped out of my control at some point.  Any support from this community would be great, I think I'm going to need it, thank you in advance.

-Joe

• Hi Joe! I am Trudi. I will be starting technically on the 15th. I am going to do a long run tomorrow and then start the upper body workout (UBWO) on Sunday so we will be a day apart. I did the challenge 10 years ago with amazing results so I started the day after Thanksgiving last year and lasted just a little over 2 weeks until I got REALLY busy with work. This program does work so even after just a week or two, you will feel a lot more discipline and energy. I would really recommend taking pictures of yourself so you can first of all, get motivated and secondly, see your progress before and after.

~Trudi

• Hey Trudi -

I'm starting on the 16th!  I need to make sure my cabinets and fridge are ready.  Good luck.  I'd love to hear about your runs.  My goal is to work towards a 1/2 marathon by November.  Any words of wisdom?

• I'm going to be hitting it hard this day, too.  Looking forward to it.  

• Thank you Trudi, I'm excited about this challenge, and having a community like this is priceless.  Good luck with your first day of your challenge and thank you for the encouragement, I will take those pics soon and I'm going to write out my goals, reasons and patterns tonight.

~Joe

• I am starting Monday the 16th also. We can do this!!!

Danica

• Good on you Joe, all the best, you have some pretty strong reasons to commit and be successful to the program!!!

Brez

• I will b starting on Monday the 16th also. Hopefully we can all find some support from one another, by just sharing a common goal to better ourselves!!!

• I am starting on Monday as well.  Did the challenge a few years back with great results.  Hope we can all keep in touch throughout the 12 weeks.

Brendon

• I am starting the challenge tomorrow. I have 4 young kids and hope to finally take the time to take care of myself ! I also would love to run a 5k by the summer.

• Hello all.  IT IS MY TIME, IT IS OUR TIME.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  I will start the upper body tomorrow.  Let's go!

• Hey Joe and everybody, I'm at the end of my second challenge today and want to jump right back into another... I'd like to be a part of your team.

I picked the name "cheatday" because I pretty much linked about 8 years into one long and tasty cheat day ;-)

The BFL program has really helped me keep focused on my wish to be fit and healthy again, I'll pass on anything I've discovered that helped keep me on track.

Cheatday

• I hope everybody gets a good nites sleep. Big things startin tomorrow!!

• I'm excited and feeling ready for this!  I think this forum will be a big help and support!  Good luck tomorrow.

• Let's make it a goal!  I also have planning to run a 5k this summer.  I want to be ready by 7/4/12 for the Hannibal Cannibal.  Keep me posted on your progress.