Anybody Starting January 9th? 2nd challenge from the October 17th group

• shb - thanks so much for your thoughts and encouragement!  

I'm sorry to learn of your heart trouble in March.  That has to be so scary for you and those who care about you!  Be careful getting back into workouts.  If there's one thing I learned (and actually I did learn MANY things) in my first challenge, it is that I need to listen to what my body is telling me.  My shoulder was giving me signs that I was doing too much and I didn't listen.  Sure I got into great physical shape, but I'm now unable to do any workouts at all because of this injury.  It has been a LONG 4 months with no exercise.  I wish I had paid attention to those signs and slowed down a bit.  

Thinking of you, too!  Hoping you get stronger every day.

Lins

It's all about progress, not perfection.

• I think I'm about a month late on this post!!  Is anyone still rolling?  Since BFL, I've completed p90x, then became injured and have gotten a little heavy.  Gonna get back at this thing, and wondered who was still hanging around.

R

• I'm still here, Ryan.  What was your injury?  I am still dealing with my torn rotator cuff.  It's a killer.  I let myself gain some weight, too, but I'm back on track now with eating.  I'm able to run, and doing some light resistance.  I can lift heavy, not sure if I'll ever be able to again.  

It's all about progress, not perfection.

• Hey everybody! I'm sorry we got out of touch this last challenge! For those of you who finished, I would love to hear about your results!

I'm starting a new challenge this week, and I'm dedicated and determined to finish it all the way through! I would love to have you all on board again with me on this new challenge, even if you end up starting a little later.

I want to thank you for all the support we had together in the last challenge and hope we can all work together again!

Here is the thread for the new one-

bodyforlife.com/.../89890.aspx

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Jason