Travelling in my 12th week...

• The next few weeks have no real travelling challenges but my 12th week is bothering me even though I am only in my second week at this point in time...

I will be travelling to South Africa - 10 hours on the plane in business class with my fiance and this is our first big holiday together. We are doing the challenge together but also want to be able to enjoy our first glass of champagne together while up in the blue sky.

I will manage to eat my six meals but will most probably want to eat that "good-looking" aeroplane meal as we will be officially on a well deserved holiday. If I have two not-so-good eating days in a row will it make a big difference??? I don't want to overindulge but we do want to feel we can have that "bad" snack without feeling guilty or worried.

Any advice... ..?

• Don't worry about it at all. Enjoy! From my experience it won't make hardly any difference. By the 12th week you are almost done your challenge and although you do want to finish strong there is not a huge change in your body that last week. When a free day turns into 3 and 4 days.....that will be trouble. Here is one suggestion that I have done....the week before turn your free day into a rest day. Continue to eat your six clean meals without working out as you normally would (your body does need to rest) then the following week when you are travelling you can enjoy those few extra treats and snacks. Hope this helps.....all the best!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Carla-you will be fine especially if your mindset is in place during that final week. You can still enjoy the food, but in my opinion you will wind up making healthy decisions based on how far you have come.  I would definitely enjoy that glass of champagne on the plane!

Have fun and enjoy the RIDE!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Carla, I agree with the others!  The last week of my 12 week challenge happened to be our Spring Break.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to travel anywhere but just being home and out of my normal routine had me a little panicked too.  I did fine and I know you will too!  Have a great challenge!

• Worry and obstacles will stall progress :-) No worries! You are strong, courageous and victorious! Turn that obstacle into a solution.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)