In week three and no real notable changes!!! I need some beta, guys!!!

• YES!!!!!!!!!!! I just had this epiphany yesterday and boy did i feel better!! makes the workout much shorter and less exhausting . I discovered this re reading the book. you really ought to get it. its a great read with lots of good advice and suggestions as well as instructions. KimC is right on the money. A little after midnight and just finished my lower body workout. add a little whey protien and its time to call it a night. Cant believe its into week four already. its flying bye. Good luck to all  Oh and if anyone knows who carries Armor id like to know. Its not in vitamin shoppes , GNC, or any local grocers/walmarts on LI

• LOL  I feel better now that it wasn't just me who made that mistake.  Yep I was able to finish my LBWO in about 50 minutes yesterday - waaaaay shorter than last time.

I did buy the book, it just hasn't gotten here yet.  I kind of jumped the gun last week (this is week 2 for me), didn't want to wait to get started.  Thought I got enough info from the audio CD from the library (abridged), and maybe it did say that but I missed it, I don't know.

Anyway, glad you're doing well!

It's all about progress, not perfection.

• KimC - thanks for spelling that out for me!  Also for the tip to do a larger movement first with the smaller/detail last.  Makes perfect sense, but I hadn't thought about it!

It's all about progress, not perfection.