Anyone starting today October 17, 2011????

• Hey BahamasBound, Ryan, linsforlife, shb, tiataz, littlemrsstacey, Steve1978, Beebo, and all of you who subscribed, thank you so much for joining me on this 12 weeks journey. You helped me stay motivated and inspired me to stick with it. I learned a lot, and put on some decent muscle. Only 1 more day left Be so proud of yourselves for making it this far

We went through some tough challenges like getting sick, and the holidays, but you all stuck through it the best you could

I want to start a new challenge ASAP with all of you. If you all want to stay together as group, please e-mail me at jasongitar@hotmail.com it will help me keep it all organized and we can all figure out an exact day to start the new challenge. We can also just keep this thread going, but it might get confusing, I'm going to start the official challenge next time.

Would love to hear all your results, and see the before and afters if you are comfortable with that. Have a killer last workout, and an amazing free day this Sunday!

• Hi Everybody,

I'm jonesing to start a new challenge right away this Monday the 8th. I have had some replies from our group saying they wanted to start right away, and honestly the longer I wait, the quicker I'll get back to my old habits. I know what I want to do, and I'm ready to get started. I'm not sure if everybody is going to be on the same page, maybe we could have a 2 or 3 week buffer, so some people can start early, and some people can start up to a few weeks late, but still stay together as a group, what do you think?

Let me know how you feel about it and I'll set up a new thread for the new challenge.

Congrats for making it to end of this one everybody!

• Bahamas!

• whoops....that was supposed to say I'm in for the 8th b/c I have 3 months b/f I leave for the Bahamas!

• Hey everybody here is the new thread-

bodyforlife.com/.../81343.aspx

let me know if it doesn't work, can't wait to get a fresh start tomorrow!!!