Anybody starting Sept 26, 2011? If so, mount up.

• Hello Blessed mom. I just added you as a FB friend. My name is Loan Lynch. Beautiful horse btw....is that your horse?

Great job on your run! 3 years ago, the longest distance I could do was 3/4 of a mile. It took time to be able to build up my mileage and condition myself. I have to now recondition my body to run long distances after the pregnancy. It's so weird, when I was pregnant i kept up with my running and even did a few half marathons and found that it was actually easier to run while pregnant than it is now. So don't beat yourself up, it just takes time.

That said, I tune a lot of things out when I run and just listen to the music I have on my playlists. I am also in Northern California where i am able to train outdoors. We have some wonderful trails here will beautiful scenery. I highly doubt that I would be able to run 12 miles indoors on a tread mill. I would be bored out of my minds and honestly have no idea how people run on one.  Another reason why i can run for long is because it's just therapeutic for me. It allows me to run out the stress I have and then I can enjoy the endorphins right after the workout.

So in 3 weeks I have a wedding to attend and just purchased a dress online. I am hoping ang praying that 1. it fits and 2. I don't look like Shamu in it.

This week I get to work from home because I have training. I am excited to do arms today! yay.

• I love the idea of all of us hooking up on facebook....I'm Nicole Pray Gibson.

I haven't posted in a while; with the in laws here and now I'm at a horse sale 14+ hours/day I haven't had a moment to myself.  I've been bad....not enough water, some missed workouts and not the best eating.  But I'm back on track now and just have to work harder to plan when I'm stuck at the barn all day.

Week 4---I just can't believe it.  Good luck to everyone today!

• Hi Nicole, Loan & Shannon -

I just sent a friend request - from K Carter...

Just got a great interval walk in...its 60 and sunny/warm here but we're under a snow warning for this evening!  My first Colorado snowstorm :)

• Good afternoon everyone.  I hope everyone is having a good day.  Good idea to get together on facebook.  I sent a friend request, it will be under Lori Brown.  

I admire you guys for being able to run for that long.  I'm just starting to run & I'm lucky if I can do 1/2 hour off & on.  Right now with my boys the treadmill is really all I can do.  My husband has such a hectic schedule and by the time he gets home, there is no way I'm getting out to run/walk.  Wish I could.  th ere is a lake nearby that  I used always go to clear my head.  One of these days.  But I have noticed some build up in my endurance, so hopefully someday I'll get there.  

Radiant one, I bet it's beautiful up there when it snows, enjoy it.

CaliRunner - I'm sure the dress will fit fine and you will look beautiful.  

I'm outta of here & off to do my cardio for the night..  Everyone have a great night and I'll talk at ya later.

Looney0018

• Hola -

I am still here, but hanging on not even barely.  I haven't worked out since Thursday and my diet (while not terrible & binging) is definitely off program.

I also may have to have a medical procedure that says "no strenuous activity for 2 weeks."  Its just an endometrial ablation (sorry for the guys reading), so nothing major, but I am thinking that the no activity thing is probably something I would have to follow?  I am probably going in on 11/4.

I am trying to just refocus.  Work has been really stressful and I am exhausted and also with the medical thing going on, just feeling a bit down in general.

I am wondering if a FB group would be easier.  I think this website is so hard to get just on for a minute with the whole password thing.

• Sorry -I threw my post in the middle of someone elses, lol.  Here it is again.

Hola -

I am still here, but hanging on not even barely.  I haven't worked out since Thursday and my diet (while not terrible & binging) is definitely off program.

I also may have to have a medical procedure that says "no strenuous activity for 2 weeks."  Its just an endometrial ablation (sorry for the guys reading), so nothing major, but I am thinking that the no activity thing is probably something I would have to follow?  I am probably going in on 11/4.

I am trying to just refocus.  Work has been really stressful and I am exhausted and also with the medical thing going on, just feeling a bit down in general.

I am wondering if a FB group would be easier.  I think this website is so hard to get just on for a minute with the whole password thing.

• Hi, everybody!  Sorry I've been absent for a while.  Still plugging along with BFL; although, I did miss my cardio today and will prob miss my LBWO tomorrow because I've got a 14 hr day at work (last big event day!!).  But, today was the first time since I started BFL that I missed a workout, so I feel pretty confident I can make it up.  I'll just do a LBWO and work in some interval cardio or something on my Free Day.

I don't have time to read everyone's posts right now, but I'll get to it later this week!  I hope everyone is doing well and staying strong.  Remember: progress not perfection.

And I'm on FB too!  My name is Julie Fisk.

• Morning everyone!!!!  So glad we are connecting on FB.  Loved looking at everyone's family and pics.  Great looking families.  

So excited to go get my measurements today!!!!  I can tell in my scrubs that I've had to have some change, even though those mean'ole scales don't tell me so!  lol

Progree not perfection!!!!!!!

• I'm Sarah Martinez on FB, my pic is a dog with red glasses.

I was not feeling like going to the gym this morning. Did it anyway. My husband and my daughter are both sick and I'm a bit afraid of getting sick.

• Hi Team,

I've been MIA for a while too, been so busy w/ work and kids and house........don't know how truly single parents do it........

I'm sorry some of you are dealing w/ illness right now, makes you want to stay home and away from people and germs doesn't it?

Npgibson ~  Thank you thank you thank you for posting the info about the footlog......    I went to a local "foot shop" and found a similar item and it has literally made my foot feel so much better...who knew a piece of elastic could work miracles !

Well, my workouts have been sporadic and some are intense and some are not..........My eating has been OK, not the best, but OK.   Something seemed to have snapped again in me last night though, because I feel like I'm back in the zone.........now if I could just get my hiney out of bed at 5 to work out instead of waiting til afternoon or evening....this is what is hampering my progress, I'm sure.

Well, I'm down 5 lbs and 7 inches................not what I had hoped at this point.  

I read this online today:  Junk Food That you Have Been Craving For An Hour......or

The Body You Have Wanted for Years?    It's Your Choice.

I am doing my best to stay out of the Halloween candy....I hope it all disappears very quickly tonight!

I am on FB and would love to have you guys as friends....we could even form a closed group where we could chat if we wanted....

FB :   Marci Moore Hartness

wirebiter:  good job going to the gym when you didn't feel like it!

Have a great afternoon everyone....

• So how is everyone doing? Didn't want to give up on the group here just cause FB is easier.

I'm still on track, done every workout and eating right.

• Hi all,  I'm all good downunder.  Ticking over, some days I'm good & some days are really tough getting organised to look after me, and look after bubs. I still kinda getting the hang of saying no to sugar& chocolate.  I've tried stevia, xylitol but they just not the same and I looooove my coffee and sugar in the mornings. So instead I'm trying to cut back to 1tsp of sugar in coffee.  

I did join the gym a 3 weeks back and getting to know all the weights and moves, which I really enjoy, and I'm stronger than I released - that made me smile, thou I think carrying around a 10kg baby is weight training enough.

1 weeks ago I did a cardio class called- l zumba, which is my 1st cardio class in 4 years!  I was super happy cos I kept up with everyone else in the class, needless to say I slept like a baby-bear that nite:-)

This week my new goal is to walk to the gym instead of drive, that a 30mins walk with pram, there & back. Baby loved it too!

Aiming again for tomorrow.   Cheers for listening.

Have a an awesome week everyone:-)

• Good morning all -

I am truly missing the daily emails of your postings! I've been getting sloppy lately - missing 2 exercise days and getting off track with eating proportions and mealtimes. I want to blame it on not staying in touch with the group as closely, but that is just an excuse. I also want to blame it on not seeing a lot of physical progress, but that is also an excuse.

I just re-read the document of women's stories about their journey and not seeing real differences until weeks 8-9-10 etc. ...and I am ready to do this thing :)

Next week and the week after I will be traveling around the country so I am stocking up with mini-meal options and figuring out a plan on how to do weight training while on the road. I should have plenty of time to do this - it will just be the excuse of being on the road that I will have to fight against. I am finding that planning is key.

Marce, I really liked the quote you shared. Thanks.  

Keep focused on pushing through. We CAN do  this!

• How are you feeling kkeri?  Hope all went well w/ your procedure.  

• Glad to see this is still active! I apologize for slacking on the forum. Life has been crazy!

As far as BFL goes, i'm still waitin' for my miracle! I do feel healthier, though EXHAUSTED lately. I remember this happening last challenge too. I hope this is my muscle growing and stealing all my energy. I'm so tired! But of course, I will be up at 6am for my workout!