Any Northeaster's here

• Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is from the Northeast.  I am from Maine and am looking for local peeps!

I am in control!

Nothing tastes as good as being skinnier feels!

• Hello BUggie129, I am originally from Dover New Hampshire but now (for the last 25 years of so)reside in Orlando Florida (actually Winter Park a suburb city of OTown).  I am still a fan of the Boston Red Soxs, Celts and Patriots although I do take an interest in the more local sports teams. I grew up with Capt Kangaroo, Major Mudd, Rex Trailer,  The Ghoul(Channel 56) and announcer Dale Dorman(now on a Boston Radio Station I beleive).  Do you ever ride the Downeaster from Boston to Maine,  I love that service, sooo much better that the National version (or so survey's say of the riders).Can I add you as a BFL friend?

• I'm from New Jersey, but do you count a Jersey girl?  LOL

• Friend away!  Nice to meet ya!  My daughter went to school in Boston but I rode the bus - it was quicker!  Good luck!

I am in control!

• Jersey works for me! :-)

I am in control!

• I'm from Jersey too. Glad it works for you, Buggie! :P

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• New Jersey counts as New England in my book, the sign in Rhode Island on 95 reads (or used to read)....Welcome to New England and NJ is past that so.....eh--yup! (NH for yes you betcha)

• New Jersey counts as New England in my book, the sign in Rhode Island on I 95 reads (or used to read)....Welcome to New England and NJ is past that so.....eh--yup! (NH for yes you betcha)

• LOL - ayuh Imma Maina :p

I am in control!

• I am Mass boy myself!  Just getting started again. Did u have much damage from Irene? Stay focused, I know I need to!

• Buggie129

Jersey works for me! :-)

Nice, I'm in then!  LOL

• Yes this is Jake and i just started my body for life  transformation, i just got diagnosed with Addison's Disease,  and i am very week at 183 lbs and looking forward to the weeks ahead.

• Hi Buggie129, I am in New Hampshire. Nice to have some peeps near!