TUCSON, AZ here!!:) love this program...starting AUGUST 28th! and have done this many times before:))...

• WANT TO CHAT ALONG THE WAY ABOUT CHALLENGES AND PROGRESSES...ANYONE ON TEAM 8/28?!

LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND HAVE DONE IT MANY TIMES!! LOOKING FORWARD TO FEEDBACK!!

-TASH:P.

• This is my first time doing BFL. I started on 8/29/, and will finish 1 week before my 40th birthday, what drove me to this is I didn't want to be fat and flabby at 40 I wanted to look and feel fabulous at 40.  Since you have done this program before, Do u think 40 lbs in 12 weeks is an unrealistic goal?

• Me TOO!,,I am on TEAM AUGUST 29th CHALLENGERS if you are interested in seeing JOINING US!!...You should! I think it is and also, if you follow the program, you'll get even better results...try not to put a number in your head...you can do it and it will be better than you imagined!

Its been 2 weeks for me...I have felt less of an urge to cheat as well as have a free day as the weeks go on for 2 reasons...

1. Your body gets used to eating healthy and you don't feel the need to cheat since you're training yourself for that free day  and

2. Your body will refuse the fatty foods you eat because you will have to go to the BATHROOM! You start to feel sick from the foods you eat on free day right away!!

I have lost 4 Ibs whic I could careless since body fat% matters more to me.. and more than 2 inches off my waist!

My advice is to

1. FOLLOW the BOOK exactly!! and dont give up

2. Try to buy Eating for Life because it seriously helps with making your meals with variety!

It has EVERYTHING you need and even shows pics of what Bill Phillips uses in his ingrediants along with pictures of people, sample weekly food plans, and before and after pic with much more!

Hope you guys are off to a great start!

• Thanks Tashiana8 I have joined the August 28th team...today is the end of week 3 and i feel great however, have only lost 4 lbs , since the start and still tired sometimes...  I feel a little lost i thought i would see more results by now... I weight train 3 days a week and cardio 3 days just like the book says.I have been eating every 3 hours if i am not at work , when i am at work sometimes it's hard to eat every 3 hours (im in retail ) .  I still find myself hungry sometimes after I eat prob about 1-1 1/2 hrs afterwards what am i doing wrong?  Please help any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..thanks

• HEY ALL GOSH! I STARTED AND DIDNT CONTINUE THE FORUM, LOL I WILL BE STARTING AGAIN AND SOOO DETERMINED I STARTED JULY 29 2013 ISNT THAT FUNNY SO CLOSE TO THIS DATE, LOL

• Hi-

I am just starting today.  I might not be as prepared as I need to be.  Any suggestions would help/.

• I hope not, 40 lbs is my goal too. I'm starting on Thursday,  8/29.  I wish us both luck :-)

• Thanks for mentioning the book Eating for Life.  I definitely will check that out.  I am concerned about keeping up the diet.  This is my first challenge and I am very excited about it!

• hey everyone! started aug 28th 2013... hows everyone doing?!

• Started today and feeling better already (believe it or not).  Did a geat 20 minute cardio and following the BFL nutrition program.  I have a real good upper body work out planned for tomorrow.

Taking before pics tonight when I get home from work, I hope that does'nt deflate my  happy outlook.  Who am I kidding, I know what I look like.  That's why I started this in the first place!  

I hope everyone is doing great.    

• Do you mind if I join the thread.  I am starting the program 9/1?

• Guys (and girls)....I have a question I'm new here and am interested in starting the body for life program. The workouts in the book look great, but my question is, how do you count other exercise? Like sports, marathon training, martial arts competitions, yoga, etc? Do you do them in addition to the workouts in the book? or instead of?

Tashiana8 I don't mean to take away from your question, this is just the first place I found I could ask this question! Thank you awesome people! :))

• Welcome, Enjoy your weekend.  Good luck 9/1

• Good question.  I would call the support number, you don't want to over due it and wind up with an injury.  Good luck  

• Cassiem, you should still do the program as outlined, with weights and HIIT cardio.  You can do that other stuff, but don't do it in place of the program.

-Mike