August 29th Challengers!!

• Tashiana8,

Yeah, tell him to lose your email addy! That's unfortunate because meeting people online does not have to be a bad thing.

I decided to stay home and workout, so I'm working those shoulders and biceps now. Angela Bassett, here I come! LOL

• I 've just taking my end fo week 8 photos. There isn't a great deal of change in them from week 4 but i know that these last 3 weeks are going to be great and the majority of the results will come then. I was going to post them but the changes aren't that noticable. Bring on the next 3 weeks!!!!

• Olivia8, great going!  Susan  Berna told me to be patient, and she was right.  My problem area, my thighs, are shrinking, and cellulite is diminishing!!  I'm glad they started this thread, moral support!!

• Hey Prettybrains,,yeah, the company booted him off for breaking procedures and gave me my money back and a free week whenever I'm ready to join again:) Sad too because an absolutely gorgeous and successful older man responded a few times that day too and now he won't be able to until I join!:(

Patriciaae99-I agree that this is the best support, right here with others who are in on this together!

Olivia--you are looking so fabulous...waiting until the last month will be worth waiting!!!!!

HEEELLLOOOO WEEK 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last month, month # 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whoot whoot!

Oh my goodness, you guys, we are really doing it...there is absolutely no turning back!! This is it!! CRAZY!!

I pushed myself today on LB work out with a switch up in harder exercises:)) Did good, feels great!Let's PUSH even harder this is where our body needs it since it is now use to it's good habits!!

SO, we will have to fill the rest of the BFL form and then take pro after pics and send it in no later then a certain amount of days, right?!? I will dbl check but paperwork is what gets me sometimes!!

OKAY, HAPPY WORKOUT AND EATING WEEK, ALL!!!

• Right Tashiana8!  I love it for that reason!!

All of you are the best support a girl can get.

• I just wanted to check in.. see how everyone is going and if you have had any more changes??

I;ve been away for the past week visiting family.. so you can imagine all the home cooked food, chocolate, drinks and such that were around... first thing i did when i got there was find a gym.. they have 2 gyms. First gym i went to was being re-modeled and was closed...so then i went to the second gym and i had to be a member to use it because you need to access the building with a special swipe key thing.. well i wasn't paying all that money to go there for a few days... so i dragged out an old tredmill, used that (o've hardly ever run and i actually suprised myself) after that on the leg days i did lunges ,squats, lunges with one leg up on a step.. calve raises..anything you can think of i did for the 40mins.. then on arm day i had to do push ups on the edge of a trampoline, dips, then i had to look for things to lift up around the place.. i kept to my eating plans, and took along all my protein shakes and my cans of bake beans :) i though i would have put on weight there seeing as i hadn't lost anything since week 4.But hoped on the scales this morning and im down another 2.5kgs! (5.5lbs). my starting weight was 96.5kgs (212.3lbs) and now i am 89.7kgs (197.34lbs). i feel great.. one of my visions i had of myself and goals was that i would be wearing shorts and be comfortable...well today i have on my denim shorts i've always wanted to wear. and they look good! legs toned calves toned not much wobbly business going on anymore. we have 2 weeks to go. I honestly didnt think i would ever be able to do this. lose the weight.. I'd always resulted into not eating to lose weight.. but god i've certinaly learnt a lesson here and i'm just so proud of myself for getting this far and being soo close to the finish line...not that i am finishing at 12weeks anyway.

• HEY Olivias8! Hey Patriciaae99! HEY Prettybrains!!!! HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!:):):)

How is everyone doing?!!

I know a lot of us are keeping focused and deeply into our routine(as well as getting busier with the holidays) so, we are not as shaky on the ropes and needing a helping hand but IT IS OUR LAST 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia, I think I am going to do a second challenge too:) I just don't think back to back because of the holidays and I dont want to tempt to cheat so, I think right after Christmas. Plus, I have an audition at the end of this month(I am a performer) and once, the cast list goes up, there's my motivation!!

QUESTIONS!!!...WE SHOULD START TANNING NOW, HUH?

Olivia, we still send in our 3 month challenge pics, right? I am going to send the first one in for sure:)

ALSO, WHEN SHOULD WE START FINISHING OUR ESSAYS AND PAPERS?? How do we do the PICS? Just like a download probably???

You guys, I am sitting here feeling my rock hard ripped calf muscle and have to thank all of you!!! I am going to finish this because I had support and that is amazing!! I can't believe we are almost there...should we share pics at the end? how about the Before After ones? Any brave souls besides Olivia:)

CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

• Tashiana8 - Sounds like you are still on board and going great!!!! rock hard calfs.. they feel so good hey!

I dont tan.. i missed out on the gene ,,so i've booked in for a spray tan next week...

With the submissions, i can't enter because i'm from Australia but my partner has organised my own prize for making it through so that should be exciting :D

With my second challenge i am probably going to start straight away but im only going to do 5days a week and not do the protein shakes, i still find it hard to keep them down after drinking them. I'm focusing more on my workouts and making sure i hit my 10s every time and focus on getting fit and do running for my cardio (i've always wanted to run but i can't run very far at all) i'd say i'll slacken off over christmas, but then hope straight back on, after this challenge its just going to be something that i do everyday and be healthy, i love the feeling of not being bloated, the feeling of my ribs and being thin(ish) again. I'm hoping to lose more fat and that i will stay on track and not put on weight.

• Olivias8 that is so funny! I just bought a spray tan too with  groupon and hoping it works great!

I am not sure where to get pics done though...I need to do a couple professional ones or should I do it myself?! Not sure! I have to check the costs...I'm glad to hear you are doing well over there on the northren hemisphere:) I will call the tanning place to see if it takes effect right away and then I can book a picture session;) I looked at my before pics and want to run away..ah! but I am excited to take some sample pics of myself to see the difference probably this or next week sometime. I am goint to workout based on BFL and monitor my eating as well as drink tons of water. Then in Janurary, back to  BFL:))  I will kit this week and next week since its  the crucial period!! PUSH!

• Hey tashiana, I'm doign great!!  I'm only about 13-14 pounds to go.  I'm currently 18.5% bodyfat, and I think that's the reason my thighs are sliming.  My next BF measurement is on the 29th...I am on the 6 week sprint til' Christmas.

• HEY ALL!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE DID WELL!!!

I HAD GREAT VISUAL RESULTS AS PEOPLE DID NOTICE HOWEVER, DOCUMENTED I WAS A BIT DISCOURAGED JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO HAVE HUGE RESULTS AS I DID PREPREGNANCY BUT I AM STILL HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE OF YOU THAT HELPED AND ENCOURAGED ME TO FINISH THE CHALLENGE...IM FINISHING MY CHALLENGE INFO. AND WILL TURN THEM IN AFTER I UPLOAD MY PICS...I TOOK MY AFTER PICS AFTER A SPRAY TAN AND WILL POST THEM IF ANYONE WILL DO IT WITH ME:)))

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GREAT JOB TO ALL FOR THE EFFORTS...I WILL BE DOING A SECOND CHALLENGE SOON..PROBABLY AFTER THE HOLIDAYS BUT WILL CONTINUE TO WORKOUT EVERYDAY AND DRINKS LOTS OF WATER AND DO SOME GOOD EATING TO MAINTAIN TILL JANURARY...LET ME KNOW IF YALL WILL BE DOING A SECOND CHALLENGE!! I WANT TO START A FORUM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

TASH:)

• Well....where are everyones pictures???

i've posted mine up eek bodyforlife.com/.../5098.aspx

but i have to say i am incredibly happy with my results!! can't wait to continue and get the best i can out of life

• Hey folks, I'm 12 pounds from my goal.  My stomach look incredible and the cellulite is all but gone.  I will have to post new pictures soon.

• HEY ALL !! IF ANYONE IS READING THIS I HAVE STARTED A 2ND CHALLENGE JULY 29 13!! HOPE LIFE IS WELL!!

• I am in!