August 29th Challengers!!

• How is day 1 going for everyone so far?

• FIRST WORKOUT WAS FANTASTIC!!! I alternating but started with cardio on the treadmill!! now, breakfast!

• First workout was a learning experience for me.  I need to get up earlier before my daughter wakes up so I can get in my FULL workout.  Did everything else upperbody except biceps.  :(  Good workout nonetheless!

• Great job guys!

tashiana8--What's your first breakfast looking like?  I had 2 eggs and a piece of toast.

DustinRV--I think this first week will be everyone's adjustment period.  Planning is key to BFL and during week 1 we can figure out how the next 11 weeks need to go.  

I'm headed to the gym after work to do my upper body.  Luckily, I belong to 2 gyms at the moment because my new gym doesn't have power due to the hurricane.  That's not going to stop me!  :)

• Had a good breakfast now I am headed to workout! Upper body today... lets hope it goes well.

• Welcome everyone!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I started today!

• Welcome everybody!!

So far, so good, and I've consumed half of my water for the day (huge hurdle normally).  On point with eating, and have my workout all set for this evening after work. (12, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12 -- oh my.....)  

Biggest challenge so far?  FREQUENT bathroom breaks!  :o)

• Attention all ladies:

Be sure to check out "The Lady Success Document" on the last page of the Media Gallery.

This may not be your story, but would be good to keep handy if you start feeling discouraged.  It mostly talks about some women may not notice a difference until weeks 7, 8 or even 9, but to NOT GIVE UP.  

Since I weigh myself everyday, this is important.  I know muscle is heavier than fat, so while I might be burning the fat, I'm gaining muscle.  I'm expecting the scale to betray our BFF relationship, but I know we'll be back to speaking terms soon.

Again, this may not be your story, but something to keep in mind if you don't notice any differences.  Your body really is changing, so don't give up.

~s

• WOW!  Michelle, thank you for the encouragement.  Your story is VERY inspiring!!!

• I have done 2 workouts now, i feel a little sore but its a good sore! i got through my cardio (which i was dreading the most but i did it and it feels so good)

I'm the biggest chocoholic, ice-cream-a-holic and everything sugary but i haven't even craved it yet. i have stuck to each meal and i haven't been hungry i feel good and im so excited. Anyone from Australia here doing this?

• I did upper body today after work. The challenge for me was to finish up within 46 minutes. Because of prior workouts, I was a bit sore, but it's that "good" sore that I have a love/hate relationship with. :-)

• Hi Huriakane872,

Thank you for serving our country. We greatly appreciate all that you're doing over there in Afghanistan.

• I just started today!! I'm so excited it's insane. Let's do this.

• Starting tomorrow, I am nervous/excited. I really want to complete the 12 weeks!