Anyone starting on August 1st?

• Looking to get a group together to start August 1st. Anyone else have plans to start?

• I plan on starting this sunday, 7/24/2011. I certainly could ue some help/support. I'm still trying to figure this website out. Any suggestions?

• Hello! I am starting Monday, 7/25/2011...and I think I am going to need some motivational support...I'd like to network with others near my start date, too!

• Hi All,

There is a large goup of us that started on 7/18 so you are welcome to join us - we would love to have you!  Best of luck to all of you!

• I am starting today, July 24.  The weight training is going to be the hardest for me because I do not have a gym close to me.  I need help

• My plan is to start 01 Aug, but to commit to the plan before then!

• My plan is to start Aug 1st and would love to be a part of this group.

• I am starting tomorrow, July 25th.. I would love to join your group..

• I was originally planning to start tomorrow, the 25th but I think I'll shoot for Aug 1st since my schedule is shifting at work around that time....would just make for any easy transition period and more time to prepare and get ready.  

Gretelbug--sorry you're having a hard time figuring things out, my recommendation would be to explore the whole site as much as possible and hopefully it will start to make sense.  Do you have the book?  I still think that's the best outline out there.

• I am also starting on 7/25/2011...and I think it will be a great way to get into shape.  I just recently completed a 12 week greatest loser competition and came in 6th out of 120 people with a total weight lost of 50lbs.  Now I am looking to get toned up and I think this would be a good start.  I would be more than happy to keep in touch and motivate each other.

• Congratulations, kest, on your accomplishment! That's a really amazing transformation.

• I'm starting on August 1st. Please include me in your group. What are your requirements?

• The best suggestion I can give for figuring the site out is just to spend some time in it clicking around and getting used to the information available to you. There is so much that is useful so as long as you dedicate some time to it, you'll be fine!

• Hi there,

YES - am going to start on 1st August and would love to join you.

• Kim_S - What I did when I had that problem was bought a cheap weight bench out of the Classifieds and bought some free weights at a sports equipment store and made my own little gym in my house. It is really easy to pick exercises that don't require machines or a lot of equipment...

Monscal - I like your style! I knew this week was going to be a busy week for me which is why I'm starting August 1st but I did begin eating according to the plan to start getting things together.

Kest - That's an AMAZING accomplishment! Honestly... I am ALL about BFL but as long as you're being healthy and making positive change... it comes down to whatever works for you.

MRSGradyJr - There are no requirements to join this group. It is simply to keep track of others with a similar start date and use eachother to motivate one and other and help eachother out. A good support system is just as important as what you are doing when you're making the transition to a lifestyle change such as this one.

I'm so pumped for Monday!!!