Myoplex Everyday of the Challenge?

• Greetings future Body For Life Champions. I have started the BFl challenge on June 29, 2011. I have taken the challenge 3 or 4 times before but this time it is official. I've registered and taken pictures (oh my goodness, is that me?!?). The real challenge for me is that i became disabled with a back condition in 2005. However i can walk without assistance and can lift light weights. Being on a fixed income i cannot afford to buy Myoplex products for 12 weeks. I probably could do 2 weeks out of each month but cannot buy say 5 4 pack RTD shakes that would last for only one week. My question is would i have to use Myoplex products 6 days a week for 3 months to stay eligible for the challenge? I really want to do this as i have just turned 57 and live alone. I can't afford to join a gym; but have weights at home. The BFL challenge is just the motivation i need for unrealized dreams.

• fear not!

You only have to buy 1 EAS / Abbott product during the challenge.  You can buy 1 myoplex or a 4 pack and that's it.  They have eased up on the rules.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I was going to join the challenge officially but then i found out that 1) they no longer have a cash prize but a home gym or in-kind prize of protein shakes (i want neither), and 2) they are shutting down BFL in England soon, but from what i gathered you only need to state which product you used and one is enough as Jessica said.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• It's only open to people in the US and Canada.  Sorry, Ruby.  

For the people in the US and Canada, even if you don't want the Powerblocks home gym for yourself, it's a great prize.  You can sell it and it's a very expensive thing.

• Well, Jess, i was sorry too till I found out EAS was going to give the winners a 5k worth of shakes. I am short on storage space hehehehe

• It's a 5k credit towards product, to be used at anytime and not necessarily all at once.  :)

• Thank you all for answering my question. I didn't realize there were no cash prizes anymore. However i will still do the challenge either officially or unoffically.

• when im on bfl I use myoplex every day and I use 3 of them aswell, I just find them so handy and they are actually cheaper than a wholefood meal, they are much better than bars too

• Is EAS still operating in Canada.  I thought they were closing down there as well?

• WPBill,

We no longer sell EAS products in Canada. Retailers will sell product until their current inventory is gone. We have enjoyed serving Canada and appreciate their interest in our products.

~Brittany

The BFL Team

• ^^ The same for the UK too, i am told.

• real food is sold everywhere.

• White that is true Charlie,  The amounts of real food you would have to eat to obtain some of the supplements would negate the whole concept of weight loss woudn't it?