Starting Monday June 27, 2011

• I am starting tomorrow. I just took my before pics and I am very very sad and a grossed out at my enormous gut! In my head, I look a lot thinner lol. Stupid question... do I need to purchase the book for the workouts and food plans? I have looked on the website and can't seem to find anything. I just want to be on the same page with everyone else :)

I hope everyone has had a good day!

Meg

• Greetings Family,

I'm getting started today. It is nice to be in a community that is focused on fitness, as I have lacked such focus for the past decade. I look forward to taking this journey with you.

• Welcome Wil!  Congrats on making the decision to get healthy.   I have been watching the BFL boards for years, but have never made the commitment to the program itself until now.   Definitely a great group of people here with a ton of support.  Plus it helps when everyone is working toward a similar goal.

I just had the protein pudding for my afternoon meal.   Ugh, it was good at first but the more I ate the grosser it became.  I might have to stick with protein in foods as I don't think I can stomach the protein itself.  

Got a lower body workout in today and my legs are definitely feeling it.   Hurts just to walk up and down the stairs and it's only been a couple hours.   Can't imagine what they'll feel like tomorrow (another run day).   But it's a good pain, right?

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!  Keep up the great work.

Renee

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow."

• Hi All, Hi Wil, Hi Meg

Oh, I am feeling for you Renee!  I did legs last night, but very carefully.  My arms are still crippled from Monday!  So my legs feel OK today.  Actually, I found it pretty hard to feel anything in my legs during the weight training.  But then again, my legs must already be strong because they carry 200lbs around every day.

My arms are so bad, I can't even scratch my nose!!!  So the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym last night. Just wanted to go home and sleep.  BUT, I forced myself into it, and I couldn't believe how much better I felt afterwards.

Cardio tonight.  Once again, I am not looking forward to it.  But at least now I am hoping that i will get the same buzz tonight that I did last night.

Food is going good.  I had soy protein powder sprinkled into my oats this morning.  DISGUSTING!!!

See y'all tomorrow.

Jane in New Zealand

• Hi Everybody, if you are interested we started a team called Body Invincible for those of us starting June 26, 27,28 ish.  Heres the link:

bodyforlife.com/.../4483.aspx

Everyone welcome!

Sally-for-Life!