Starting May 30th - Lets do this together - " Gettin Better All The Time" - Join this group!

• Hi everybody I hope the challenge is treating you all well. I had a bitt of a family emergency so I was not at the Gym or on the diet for about two weeks which means  have to start over. I am a little bummed about it but i was not planning on stopping after week 12 anyway.

•   Hey everyone,

Sorry i haven't been around for a while but its been school holidays here in Australia.  I have been busy with my daughter as well as everything else and just didn't have the time to get on here.  There is still another week left but i'm in a bit more control of things now but they have been pretty hectic.

Things are going good as far as the program is concerned and after 6 weeks i am 24 lbw lighter on the scales and am building up a bit on the muscle side as well. I have just come thru a difficult few days with the flu and was getting a bit negative but stuck with it and came out the other side feeling more determined and positive than ever about what i am doing and want to achieve.

Fitandfab - i hope that you have got over your headaches and are feeling good again.  I think that the advise you got from Dogsbreaky was spot on the money. It's so hard to get back into the habit of drinking enough water after a day or two off.

jclinenorton -  Good to here from you and hope everything worked out with your family.  No need to start a new challenge just keep going with this one. As you say your not planning to stop after 12 weeks anyway and it's always good to finish what you start and there is still 5 weeks left to kick some butt.

dogsbreaky -  hope your still going strong there my friend, i can only begin to imagine how big that grin of yours has gotten by now. I will have to look up your profile and have a look.

Bye for now

•   Dogsbekky - WOW man, i just checked out your profile and your looking mighty fine.

• Max Yost- G'day mate, warm and sunny over here in the land of the Yankees... after almost 7 weeks.... I am down around 15 lbs (varies 14-18 lbs) but this last week I have felt awful, I mean really awful. Never in my life with all the exercise I have done have I felt so really ill and nasty tempered and exhausted... so much so that yesterday, I did nothing... no walk, no bike ride... I just collapsed in my pool and then in the afternoon crawled (literally) up stairs and collapsed on my bed for 2 hours... I had my off day for eating 2 days early and ate a lot... ended up on the day having;

4 Myoplex original (I have an addiction)

2 large Whey protein shakes

1 tub strawberries

1 tub raspberries

1 tub blackberries

1 scoop chocky ice cream

4 oz round steak

2 large skin free chook breasts bbq'd

2 large salads

4 espresso

1 tub tomatoes - cherry

Today, driving back to the city for UBWO... have a LOT more energy, that big eating day HELPS !

Max - enjoy your time with your girl.. I haven't seen mine in 6 years.. so sad...

FitFabNan - keep punching doll !

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

•  Hey Dogsbrekky, sorry to hear about your feeling crap - hope your back into it.   I've been busy with my daughter the last couple of weeks so only just read your last post.

My training has been going well as well as my eating, kept on top of things even though i was flat out, so very happy about that.

Last time i weighed myself which was after 7 weeks i had dropped 29 lbs  and my next weigh in is in 2 days time so hopefully i've dropped another couple since then.

My daughter's just woken up so i will need to go

KEEP STRONG EVERYONE!!!

• Max - excellent results... havent weighed myself in a week but my gut is down 2" in the last 10 days... woo hoo.. enjoy your time with your girl.. I miss my kids terribly

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Is there anybody out there !

• Hey there Dogsbrekky,  Congratulation my friend, i just read your profile and was really impressed with  the results of your challenge, You look GREAT

I've been flat out busy the last couple of weeks so haven't had the time to even pop onto this site to say hello.

I've finished my challenge as of yesterday and have done pretty good with a loss of 38lbs overall. I will come back on here in the next couple of days and post pics etc but for now i have to run.

Congratulations once again on your terrific effort and result, Talk soon.   Max