AAAAARGH! My arms!

• Just finishing up week 2 - LOVING IT - but, my arms suddenly look more cellulite-y!!!  They're less gigglely, which is great, and I know I read that this happens and will pass, but I have a huge event next weekend that I will probably be sleeveless for!

Is there anything I can do to help speed this part of the process along?  Drink more water?  (I already drink 100+ oz daily).  Lower the carbs for a few days before?

Thanks for any input!  (Unless it's to eat oatmeal or cottage cheese!  *gag*  LOL!)

Sandy

• Sandy,  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nope, there is no quick fix.  This program takes 12 weeks for a reason.  And yes, our fat gets softer right before we lose it.  I thought at first that was crazy but it is so very true.  

Don't try and change the diet by adjusting carbs or protein.  You are in this for the long haul, and it works as is.   I can see your option is to not go sleeveless, or just go as you are and be proud that you are this far into the program and doing well.