Wow!

• So I just found the forum on this site so I'm a little late in posting!  But I started my first 12 week transformation on 05/15.  I'm a wife and mom of 2 small kids and I've tried several things over the last couple of years to lose weight and get more fit.  The only thing that came close to working was the old weight watchers point system, I lost 30 lbs on that but quickly gained it all back when I went back to school last Fall.  I tried again using the same system this year and I found it really boring and time consuming to actually sit down and count out points/calories and such.  I think thats why I'm loving BFL so much!  I don't have to count calories, and considering I already know quite a bit about nutrition from hours and hours of obsessing over trying to lose weight, its really easy to pick the right foods to eat for my meals without hesitation.  Another thing that I really love is that I don't have to be in a gym working out for hours on end!! I've been really interested in bodybuilding (of course not on a professional level)  I just really want to get lean and muscular and this sounds like it will be the perfect lifestyle change I've been needing and wanting!  I found my first week extremely easy to follow, I found butt muscles in my lower body workout that I didn't know I had, and I absolutely can't wait to see the changes!!  Not to mention, since my hubby is currently doing a 1 yr TDY in Korea, he comes home for R&R a week after my first 12 weeks ends.. so here's to my journey I have before me!

• Hi Emmy,

This absolutely works. Just a matter of time and dedication. I am on my second BFL cycle. Like you, I tried every thing and wasted years trying the easy way out. I lost 30 lbs on the first cycle of BFL. I still have a long way to go but my second cycle is a lot easier because I no longer have to crave and binge on chocolate and sweets and junk. In fact all that is out of my system now. My first free day on this cycle was last Friday, and I over ate but all healthy food. The change I struggled with is now the norm. I don't feel I'm dieting. i feel I am simply living and enjoying every minute of it. Can't wait for Friday for a bag of Doritos though lol.

Keep it up and your husband will be in for a great, great surprise no doubt.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Congrats on your decision!  My family and I are right there with you (start date5/16).