UNITED KINGDOM RESIDENT

• I FIRST READ ABOUT EASE 7 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH BREAST CANCER TREATMENT. I DECIDED TO TRY TO DO THE CHALLENGE, AND RECEIVED A BAG, BOOK, AND TAPE. UNFORTUNATELY MY BREAST CANCER TREATMENT LASTED ANOTHER 5 YEARS, AND I PUT ON 45 Ibs.  I HAD BEEN KNOCKED DOWN BY A CAR-MY OWN FAULT, WHEN I WAS 16 AND HAD SPENT 5 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL WITH A FRACTURED SPINE, MY HIP HAD BEEN PUSHED THROUGH MY PELVIS, AND MANY MORE INJURIES THAT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO WALK AGAIN.  I WAS A BALLET DANCER, AND MY LEVEL OF FITNESS SAVED MY LIFE.   I HAVE HAD MY NECK BROKEN AND A BONE REMOVED--AND TO BE QUITE HONEST, I AM A PHYSICAL WRECK, WITH OSTEO ARTHRITIS FROM THE AGE OF 21, DUE TO THE RTA.  I AM A FIGHTER, AND ALTHOUGH THE DOCTORS SAID I WOULD BE UNABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE OF MY DAMAGED PELVIS, I WENT ON TO HAVE THREE. ONE NOW 42, ONE 40 AND MY YOUNGEST AT 25.         I AM NOW 61 AND AN AMERICAN SIZE 12!!!  SINCE I RETIRED I SPEND NOVEMBER TO MID APRIL IN COLORADO WHERE I DO FULL TIME VOLUNTARY WORK WITH MY HUSBAND.  THIS YEAR HE HAS HAD HIS OWN BATTLES WITH BOWEL CANCER--BUT WE ARE WINNING THIS FIGHT ALSO.    I HAVE HAD TWO HIP REPLACEMENTS ON THE SAME HIP, AND A KNEE REPLACEMENT AND A PELVIC BONE GRAFT.            I HAVE FOUND THE EASE BOOK AND TAPE, AND SET MY GYM UP IN MY GARAGE.  I STARTED TWO DAYS AGO, AND ALREADY HAVE MORE ENERGY.   IS THERE ANY BUDDIES HERE IN THE UK THAT I CAN HOOK UP WITH, OR IN COLORADO THROUGH THE WINTER.      I WANT TO BE AN INSPIRATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO MIGHT FEEL THEY ARE TOO DISABLED TO GO FOR IT!!   THANKS FOR READING----NATURENEPTUNE---

• Day four----my muscles in my calves are really aching--probably did too much over the last three days. My husband says I went in like a bull in a china shop, having done nothing for years!!!!!!   Oh well lost two pounds already, and my head is really clear, and I feel full of energy.   Will work the abs today. Just had a home made smoothie for breakfast---really filling.  Must get some Ease products!!