This is too much

• hi,

I have just joined the community and was looking at schedule for weight training.

at very first day, I have to finish Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back and Biceps. don't you guys think it will break the Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE joints and  muscles ?

Day 1     Upper Body Training                    Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
    Day 2     Cardiovascular Workout    
    Day 3     Lower Body and Abs Training     Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Abdominals
    Day 4     Cardiovascular Workout    
    Day 5     Upper Body Training                     Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
    Day 6     Cardiovascular Workout    
    Day 7     Rest

is there any other schedule that will start gradually for newcomers ?

Sach ..

• Sach, it may sound like a lot, but remember you are lifting what your body is capable of...even if that means you can only curl a 3 lb dumbell for the required reps. This program isn't about easing into things over time. It is about making big changes for the better and firing up your metabolism and muscle growth as soon as possile. Why slow that process down?! Yes, you will be sore after your first few workouts, but I've been working out for 15 years with weights and I still get sore if I really change up a workout. You learn to love that next day soreness though! My husband always says, he "loves to hate it!" As long as you don't have any medical issues, you can do this and start with the program as written  right now! Go for it! All you have to lose is fat!

• thanks for the motivation marathonmama ...

I will start challenging my body from today itself ..