Cutting Crew -- C2 It - April 25th

• I am J Peter Mock aka Tazz...

I and several others are just now finishing our 1st challenge (We were known as the 17ers because we began out challenge on Jan 17 2011) A large number of us have decided we need another challenge to realize our full potential in this BFL program... As the Subject of this thread states we will begin our 2nd challenge on April 25th.... We invite ANYONE who desires to get into the best shape of their lives to join us.... We have had a very supportive group for this first challenge and have witnessed many positive things from the participants.... You can become a part of this with us.... We look forward to meet new friends and sharing with our old friends in this next bout....

Welcome and Good Luck... Cya April 25th

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• I'm on board Tazz! Looking forward to this 2 week Active Rest and then hitting it hard again!!!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• Count me in guys.

Debby

• Come on 17ers... chime in at our next challenge thread!!!! We are gearing up.... dont delay... set your new goals....

• Debby's here... I'll send out a personal message to each of those in my friends list who expressed interest in C2.

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• well I am thinking about it..you guys are just so damn fun!

• Greetings from the NorthWest- I'll be ready to go come the 25th! Just gotta finish off this last week, get in a couple weeks of rest, and then start the Cutting Process!

The Power is On-

BobbyA

• Here I am ya'll.... let's rock this :)

• Hey Now

• Welcome Ashanne.... BobbyA.... Finition.... Buzzman.... DEBBY... this is where we will really get down to business and get ourselves into the best shape of our entire life or maybe more correctly "The BEST Shape for the Rest of Our Entire Life"? I like that sound of that better....

Saturday Ends our challenge..... then photos and bragging rights.... YES I am sure we all have something to brag about even if we dont say it... our faces and bodies will say it for us....

2 weeks Active Rest.... setting goals.... getting our routines ready for April 25th and our next challenge

I am so Dayam Excited.... I sure hope ya'll are.... I am proud to see ya'll chimed in

• I'm here too!!! 4/25... here we come!!

if your sick of starting over, stop quitting

• Welcome Cleet and Robyn

• I am Jam2011, I just started my 1st Challange on April 1, 2011. I will try to support you through you next challange. Would like to here the bragging of the first Challenge. Everyone who finishes is a Champion even if its just with their own self, family, freinds. Sprint to the end!!!

• @Jam2011 -- welcome to our little world.... if there is anything we can do to assist you in your challenge... please feel free to ask.... Most in this thread are just now finishing our first challenge so we know alot about it.... Stay strong.... Stay focused... eat clean and healthy.... exercise hard.... you will do great

• Can you expain when you know how to remove a low wt and begin a new wt, and how to decide on High Points, which wts, reps, sets. Do I do the same exercise for the 1st High Point, then change exercises for the 2nd High Point or do I do a different exercise for both High Points using two different wts, reps, sets.  Please explain and thank you.