Ready Set GO!

• I am beginning my journey today.  I am pretty sure all of  this sounds at least a little cliche when I share my pending journey with my family and friends,  but after being diagnosed with diabetes within the last year and spending the last 20 years of my life drastically overweight,  Its time to change my course.   I need to put all of my focus into this program.   One day at a time.   Failure is not an option.  I may not be perfect everyday with my diet or exercise, but I will be focused and give it everything I've got.    I will not quit.  Not this time. 

• You can do it Mikey U! Just follow the plan and it will not fail you. Take it a day at a time and good results WILL come. My wife and I are starting our week 7 and absolutely love BFL! Congratulations on starting the turnaround of your life!

Mike

• Mikey U,

Way to go.. Being one that was in your position with weight, and health, I can tell you that this BFL plan is not only Easy to Follow and Live With, but has proved to be beneficial on the waist line :)

I've not lost Much Weight, but the jeans are showing me that they are looser... The Old Belt is gone and had to buy a new one (Smaller). I'm also now fitting nicely in to 3x where I could barely get a 3x over the arms LOL LOL

Well Congrats once again on making the Change.. If I can offer a little advise.. Don't let set backs get you down. If you happen to eat that burger on a non cheat day, don;t sweat it. just get back on plan with next meal. I have been 95% clean on my eating but there are those occasions where an old Habit Creeps in. Just take it one Day/Meal at a time.

We did nto get this heavy in ONE DAY, and we'll not lsoe it all in one day either. I set up 2 Goals. a Mini Goal, and a Major Goal. Mini Goal was set to 3 months out.. Where I wanted to be.. Then a Major Goal is a Year Out... When I get to my 3 month mark, I'll adjust and make another goal for 3 months. Ibodyforlife.com/.../380.aspx it's easier, go one month out but make it realistic.

OK well enough blabbering from me. Have a good day, and Congrats on the decision to join the BFL lifestyle.

Chip

• Mikey U Congratulations!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Mikey U ~

Change the "I will not quit" to "I WILL SUCCEED" :-) And you will!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Champster, my question is how effective can BFL be to get tight abs again if you have had a number of children...?