Wow. My cravings are gone!

• C1W7D7  Today is my Free Day and I don't crave any of my forbidden foods! arrgh! What's up with THIS?!?!?

I tried a chocolate egg. yuck!

I tried orange marmalade, my FAVORITE.   "hmmm. This isn't so great."

This is a good thing but just very STRANGE!!! I feel like eating fruits and just sleeping!

Anyone else experience this???

• Today is my C1W1D7 and I felt the same way.  The only thing I decided to have today was U-Swirl frozen yogurt.  I did have Kashi Go Lean instead of oatmeal but I am happy about not even craving anything really awful!  I think it's a good thing.  

Julia

• Yep! today is my free day and I totally forgot until my hubby said..."isn't today your free day?" ! LOL I don't really have the craving to deviate from the meal plan terribly either! This is a good sign!!

-C

• Me too   yesterday was my cheat day on week one and I ate what I wanted but didnt NEED anything.  This is very odd for me. and  after the 4rth day the headaches were gone and so were the cravings.  It was a good week---heres to another!!!                  

• CONGRATS on getting rid of the evil cravings! Your body has grown accustomed to eating the right stuff so you will crave what you are used to eating.

It's a great feeling, isn't it!! BFL rocks! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Yes, they were gone. I did, however, eat some of those foods because MENTALLY I remembered how I had longed for them all week and I wanted to 'get them while I could' if that makes any sense.  Nothing tasted the way I was hoping it would -- well, except for the pink easter rabbit marshmallows. :-) I could eat THOSE all night...but even after just a few of them, I didn't feel so well...

Yesterday i also forgot to keep my water bottles with me and so I drank very little water...no no no!!! yes, yes, yes...this is what I did. Lesson learned!

Today I woke up tired and didn't feel like going to the gym. The mental idea of that HUGE machine and those HEAVY weights made me want to go home and go back to BED! However, I just got started and wouldn't you know it, before long, after I had downed my first litre of water and lifted those weights, man oh man! I was feeling TERRIFIC again! 

Ifinished my workout and my lower body felt all tight and sore and was mumbling a bunch of unintelligible sounds to me...but I ignored them all. I think they were saying, "what the HECK did you just DO to us?!??!" and "man oh man, did  you REALLY need to do ALL THAT? sheesh".  

Yep, I did. And I am so proud of myself.  The End.  :-)

• Yes, now I feel guilty eating the junk I used to eat. I know what it will DO to me and how I will feel very shortly and that it will derail me from my goals.

I just had some grilled chicken and oatmeal for breakfast with all of my supplements and a lot of water. I feel great!

C1W8D1   measurements next week! whoo hooo!

• Marcy, glad your body is talking to you! Keep working hard! :) And stay away from those peeps! lol! :)

• Thanks, Debbie! Which 'champion' are you trying to emulate? ie, is there one whose picture inspires you the most??

Emily Alvirez is the one for me as my height and some measurements are similar. NOT my waist, tho!! I wonder how she got her tummy so flat and how many children she has. Anyone know?

• It happen to me too, I just got done with my first week, and free day didn't feel so free : ) I just ate a lot of  healthy things, and a raspberry muffin during dinner. But if my body start craving the old things at work, I'm going to show her who's the boss, because it needed to happen yesterday. : )

• Marcy-No one really...I did the challenge in 2001, maintained that until I got pregnant with 3rd child in 2002; I vividly remember how I looked and felt (felt so great I applied for Survivor! lol!) so I want to be "that Me".  

Doesn't Emily have her own website? I think so... She is an inspiration!  As are ALL the champions and others on this forum and elsewhere! :)