Anyone else starting 3/14/2011?

• I loved the workbook!  It helped me stay focused & mapped out my daily plans.  Best of luck.

• I loved the workbook!  It helped me stay focused & mapped out my daily plans.  Best of luck.

• Hi Anna,  Wow!! You go girl!  That is a huge accomplishment!  Keep going.. I bet you feel pretty awesome!  I am up in British Columbia Canada on Vanouver Island. I did the BFL years ago and basically stuck with the concept over the years but with life being so busy, bad habits have taken over. I am tired of feeling like crap! Let's do this!!

• Starting today 3/14 also my first time!

• Wow!  Your progress is inspiring!  I love the online support.  I am on day 4, it is going well.  Nutrition is  pretty easy -  I am not having any snacking urges -- which had been a real problem for me especially at night (boredom?).  Exercise is also going well but I am a little confused about increasing resistance when doing abs.  seems like a crunch is a a crunch.  There are some ab machines at the gym that have weight resistance that I am going to try.  Anyone else having this challenge?

• I don't increase the weight for my abs. I also don't have anything close to a six-pack, but it's coming. I can get a great burn by just contracting my abs when I exhale on the "up" crunch and concentrate on keeping my back flat on the floor. I find that to be a better workout than using extra weight. A crunch is a very short, controlled movement anyway. Keep up the great work! Free day is coming!

• I dreamed all week about the free day but when it actually came, I didn't really pig out.  Did have some ice cream - my weakness!  Week 2 seems much easier.  I found an ab machine at my gym that I used today for the first time.  How's everyone else doing?

• Finished the 2nd week 4 pounds lighter. I'm still using the scale as my main source of progress, but I can tell I've gotten stronger and I feel a lot better too. Getting to the gym in the morning has been a challenge, I recently started working the day shift after being on graveyard shift for almost a year. I really have been enjoying my free days, I'm still amazed that you can eat all that unhealthy stuff and still lose weight. Lots of positive feedback from coworkers and friends, it's been helping me stay motivated.  

• Just finishing week three.  It is going well.  The routine and nutrition seem 'normal.  Still loving the cheat day!

• Yep, week three complete, 2 more pounds gone. Glad to hear you're making progress. I absoultely love the free day, and I tend to overdo it alot. But, I'm up the next day working it all back off, so it's worth it!