The FLU!

• I'm on C1 and just ending  W6. I've got the flu! My whole body is in pain, and i feel terrible. I know this is going to set me back because i'm having a hard time just shifting on my side. I've been nauseous, and im really not in the mood to eat.  I don't want to fall behind, but what can i do?! I need advice. Thanks

• Rest and get better my friend!   The whole point of this is for us to get fit and HEALTHY!  You'll get back on track, but you have to let your body heal first.  If you push yourself before you should, you'll just set yourself back further.  

Drink as much fluids as you can!  Hope you feel better soon!

KellynCA

Failure is not an option!

• Be sick and come back later. Get well!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• 12 Weeks, 3 months, is a long time to go without getting sick.  Having said that, many many people get sick during the challenge.  Take the few days off that you need to get well.  Eat BFL when you can eat, drink lots of water and don't sweat it.  When you are well you will jump right back in and do fine.  I was sick for two weeks during my challenge.  I think the fact that I was eating healthy helped keep me off of antibiotics and able to fight it off myself.  I  completely missed three workouts and took it a little easy on a couple others until I was better. It was just a blip in the road and I don't think it affected the outcome of my challenge. It was just part of the overall challenge.

• Mari-

I think I have a stomach bug flu...didn't hit me til after workout this morning... got the shakes and such. Able to eat still...I hope it goes away soon; I don't have time to be sick! :)

Hope you feel better soon! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• In my humble opinion, the most important thing to do is rest and get over the crud.  Being sick is a part of life and this is Body-for-Life.  Rest, recover and then get back on that horse!!

Hope you both feel better!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• You are definitely right, Champ! This is a LIFE program!  Hoping to get through my day here at school... :)

Thanks! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...