We need a BFLMike Forum

• Hi friends,

Wouldn't it be great if there was a NAMED FORUM where BFL Mike could come and post  whenever he is here, so that those who really love his posts can find them easily???

The way it is now it is so hard to find him and his posts are just terrific. 

Chime in here if you would like this to be created!

C1W7D5 May 16th

• I'm all for it!

• BFLMike: where are you???

You might be happy to know that I am finally sticking with a challenge! I am on Week 8 Day 1.  AND GOING STRONG!

Thank you for all of your help! 

We miss your advice on here...

Confidence  (Marcy)  May 16 is the Day!

• Hi Marcy! Well, I AM glad to hear that you're doing what you said you would--that's good news. Right now, thanks to workloads and some personal reordering of my priorities, my time on the website here has been pretty limited.  I'll be back every now and then, though. George always teaches me something new every day, and I feel like he wants me to share it with you.

Today, he taught me that no matter how old a rawhide toy is, and no matter how long it was stuffed between the back seats of the car, and no matter how useless it appears to be, to a "dumb" dog who remembers it when he sees it, it is worth carrying all the way on a mile and a half walk just to be sure that no other dog might come along and find it in our front yard! Amazing what "worthless" things mean so much to dogs--and I think I'm going to look around in my own life to see if I'm carrying any rawhides with me that ought to just be put in the trash barrel of life instead of my hanging onto them. The first one I'm going to start with is that stack of books that "I'm going to read when I get a chance."  Life is best when it is simple, uncomplicated, and uncluttered, don't you think?

• Give George a pat from me!  I'm off to find some rawhides - both inside and out!

Pia

• Thanks, Mike.

You advice about keeping things simple is a direction I gravitate toward, but got some rawhides to let go.

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• I am SO SAD and mourning the passing of BFLMike. I have sorely missed his posts recently. I haven't been on much of late as my challenge ended 2 weeks ago. He did post a very nice comment to me when I was 8 or 10 weeks into my challenge telling me he was pleased I would finish.

BFL Mike: May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.