TENNESSEE CHAMPIONS WEEKEND 2011

• All, I'm posting this for Stephanie Workman.

Good evening BFL'ers!

I'm pleased to announce our Champion's Weekend 2011 event will be held in Nashville, TN on October 7-9th. This will be an amazing event that you won't want to miss!

I'm also announcing that after nearly 10 years of hosting this event, 2011 will be my last. Due to increasing work responsibilites along with the increasing amount of time and resources it takes to pull this event off every year, I just can't keep doing it. My support of BFL will not change, nor will my
    bflspirit.com website.

So we're going to have one heck of a time for 2011. The Gaylord Resort at Opryland will be our location this year. This beautiful resort has thousands of rooms, many many restaurants along with fabulous shopping..all INSIDE the resort itself.We'll be crossing our fingers for no 100-year floods this time.

I hope to see many of you there. If you've never had the opportunity to come to one of these weekends, I hope you will make every effort to come to our 2011 event. For the many that have been there, some many years in a row, I look forward to seeing you again one last time.

You can visit the website,
    http://www.tnchampweekend.com, for the details that we have so far. We still have planning to do of course to make this an unbelievable lifetime event.

Please spread the word and start saving those pennies now so you can come join us for this wonderful opportunity to celebrate BODY-FOR-LIFE.

Sincerely,
    Stephanie

http://torchspirit.com/smf/index.php

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks Michelle!  I hope to see many faces there this year. You can ask anyone who's ever attended one of our events in TN...it is really not to be missed.

What this event IS NOT...a place where you are judged or critized in any way...it's NOT a 'beautiful people only' event...

What this event IS...is an opportunity to meet any of your online BFL friends in person and form a bond that is lasting. it's an opportunity to step out of comfort zones. It's an opportunity to learn and ask questions. It will be lots of fun.

THERE IS NO NEXT YEAR...2011 IS THE LAST ONE SO DON'T MISS OUT!!

Start planning now!

Stephanie

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM