College Jeans

• Hi all!  I was going through my closet and found my favorite pair of jeans from when I was in college 20 years ago.  I guess I am a bit of a hoarder and just couldn't let go of them.  They are in perfect condition and I guess they are "vintage" now.  Ha!  As I enter week 4 I decided to try them on and take a picture.  In addition to all the other measurements I will take, I will try on the jeans again when I finish the challenge and take another picture.  I couldn't get the waist fastening button even close to the hole it should go into so this will be an objective measure of the changes I make.

My best to you all.

C1W4D1

• Awesome progress tool! Keep us updated.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• i, too, am striving to get back into my "skinny jeans".  i get closer each week!  :-)

• Love it JamesK!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• That's actually a great idea!  I don't have any old skinny jeans (I'm the opposite of a hoarder, but I don't know what the term is!), I think I'm going to go buy a pair of size 8s!  I'm in a tight 12, semi loose 14 now.  Thanks for the idea!

KellynCA

Failure is not an option!

• good idea!!

Stacy Lynn

• I have two skirts with very narrow waists that I am DYING to fit into! They were too small when I bought them but I am keeping them as motivation... The day I fit in them is the day I will be aglow!!!