Where to begin?

• I'm very sorry, and I know I will sound like a complete moron for asking this, but I have looked and looked and I can't find the actual program! I downloaded a PDF, look in the forums, clicked just about every section and I don't find the actual workouts and meal plans or anything. Am I missing something?

• The program itself is a book titled "Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength" by  Bill Phillips.

I would post a link, but I am not 100% sure of the rules around product suggestion on this forum.  I would suggest a quick google search on the title.

• dmaster555:

I haven't actually looked around the website so I'm shocked that they don't have more specifics for you.  FlipFlop is absolutely right..... buy the original Body For Life book (the one with Bill Phillips on the cover).  Read it completely.  The actual program is in the last half of the book, but there is so much more to this program than just diet and exercise.

Use this forum often.  It is a great source of information and inspiration.

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.  I am in my 4th challenge (I won for my very first challenge).  I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.