When will I stop being so tired?

• I've just completed W/2 C/1 and I am so tired on weight training days, yet pretty energized on cardio days. I feel that I'm hitting just about all my 10's on my workouts. I'm wondering how long before I start to feel energized on my weight days, or if there is someting I need to adjust in my diet or w/o routine. I'm doing the BFL program to a T, with the exception of sometimes I don't get my 6th meal in. Otherwise, the only other area I can think of is more sleep, but that's about the same everyday.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

• Have some red bull?? LOL well what time do you wake up?, what's your job like? if you are a mover than yes you won't have energy at night to lift weights...

• Tnx HASAM,

My day starts around 5:15am and I'm either at the gym just after 6am or 8am, or even a 5pm workout once a week or so, depending on my work schedule. I'm a hairstylist in a pretty busy salon so I'm moving all day long. I just find myself starting to drag in the middle of the day sometimes. Yesterday I started to feel like I was running out of steem around 2pm so I ate my yogurt and that seemed to pick me up a little. Maybe I just need to feed myself some carbs in the middle of the day to keep me going. I'm avoiding caffeine during the week and reserving that for my free day when I allow myself a soda.

• Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

First, congrats on starting BFL.  I found that my first 3 weeks were exhausting.  Do your best to get enough sleep with your schedule and make sure your eating and drinking enough….so very, very important!  If you are, then you should feel a lot better after 2 or 3 weeks.

Best wishes on a successful challenge!

“I am.  I ought.  I can.  I will.”  Charlotte Mason

• Make sure your meals are balanced with both carbs and protein. For instance, have some cottage cheese along with the yogurt that you have at work. Also make sure you are getting enough water.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• It definately seems to come with the territory.  I found I was more tired on cardio days thought; I felt like I could take a nap every Tues, Thurs & Sat.  It will pass...just stick with it.  Make sure you are eating enough of the right foods, and drinking lots of water, and getting a good night's sleep.  Congrats & keep going!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Tnx everyone for all your help! I think I knew the answer, but for me it helps to hear it from others sometimes :-)

• You probably just need to relax for 30 mins, sit and take a nap... I say this since you're on your feet most of the day...

• I found I have more energy then normal during the working day, but was falling asleep during my normal TV and XBOC 360 time :(  Super tired at the end of the day.

• Thanks so much for all your advise! I'm in week 4 and have more energy than I know what to do with! Hopefull it'll carry on through tomorrow since I'm off work and would love to get the whole house cleaned while the kids are at school!