Challenge Buddy?

• Two things:

(1) Since Monday, I lost 3.25 pounds.

(2) Jjooddyy sends her regards.

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• I'm such a bad messenger: What Jody said was that she misses you, guys. :)

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• Sunberry,

Great job :)

that is awesome! It sounds like you are doing SO well.

Keep it up.

• dear friends, i really feel like i have let you down by being absent.   i finished my challenge and was so happy with the results.  i took 3 weeks active rest, due to scheduling and traveling.  but at least it was all scheduled. i worked out during my active rest, just didn't do hits or the weight lifting to muscle failure.  i ate clean except for last week.  but i also planned that so don't feel too horrible about the indulgences.  

i am starting challenge 2 tomorrow, so a couple weeks behind you all.  but i will be working hard to catch up.  

sunberry, hope your foot is healing.  mads, thanks for the notes.  

should i start a new thread for our second challenge?  glad to have friends along with.

• Great job on the active rest, firesong!

You, guys, didn't hear from me last week, because I fell off the wagon; classes started and I wasn't prepared for the amount of studying I had to do. I started studying ahead of schedule so that I wouldn't have to skip work outs anymore. So I'm back on track.

Firesong, I don't mind if you start a new thread or if you continue with this one.

Best wishes to everyone!

Sandra

• Hey Sunberry girl,  Life is about hiccups, so glad you didn't let this setback derail you.  I did start a new thread, challenge 2, challenge buddys.  I will keep checking back here as well, don't want to lose the great friends and support we have had here.  

• Last week was terrible for me, missed most work outs, but so far this week is much better had a good ubwo today, still need to work on diet though UGH!

• bronco, where are you in your challenge now?

• I will start week 8 Monday, hoped for better results by now but still going at it

• Bronco Buddy,  Are you in C2 or C1?