Challenge Buddy?

• Hello everyone. I have been terrible with keeping up on here. I am glad alot of you are still doing so well. I still really struggle with doing soccer but I am down from 156 to 148 so that is encouraging. I plan on doing a second challenge where soccer will not interrupt. But I will certainly finish this one. I am still not happy with my midsection. I went down a jean size though! So little things like that keep me going. Keep working hard my friends. Don't give up!

• Yay Mads, down to 148 and down a pant size,  its working for you.   I am very proud of you.   You are doing great.  

• Yay, Mads, for the accomplishments! That's awesome! Keep up the great work! :)

So I'm back in the States, and I'm feeling better (not totally well, but well enough). This post is the 1st step I've taken towards getting back on BFL. Tomorrow I'll do an UBWO. I better start planning my day now... :)

Best wishes!

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• Welcome Home Sunberry

• So I am in the gym the other day, and one of the other regulars says to me, so are you losing weight? and I was so surprised I said me?  and he said yes, so I answered, yes a few.  Then I said, 13 and he says  NICE.  I said it wasn't much and slow and he said thats great.  (yes I tend to denegrate compliments)

Anyway, it was nice to get the recognition.

Oh and I broke through a real tough plateau I have had at 162 pounds.  Finally did it so down 14 pounds now.  And down five inches on my belly.  Yay.  

Now my friends, where are you?  How are you all doing.   Come on we are getting so close to the end, so no giving up.  Keep strong.    And report in.  I miss you all.

• hi all!!!

wow 14 pounds down that is amazing!!! ....and five inches on your belly that is truly a great achievement you must be working so so hard!!.....i am truly truly impressed that is serious dedication and focus

i hope everyone is well and achieving their goals :)

im still a little so so with the training and food ...not cheating with the food but find it hard to get all the meals in due to current circumstances.( most of the time i only manage 4 meals a day ).. but i am trying the best i can....cardio is pretty good but could do better ( not lost any weight  )....but i mean this is a long term thing for me and not strictly a twelve week challenge.

i am nowhere near what i used to train like but at least im not stopping.....

have a great day!!!!

• firesong :)

i love your commitment.

you are such an encouragement to me.

you keep me going.

great job on your accomplishments :)

• You lady's are sure inspiring to read, I'm excited to start Monday after reading your posts!

• okay. i am gonna post some pictures....

when i figure out how.

• week 1

week 10

I still have a ways to go. But I am happy that I am at least seeing results and I know this works.

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. 

• Hello everyone... today is my first day on BFL... i am needing a challenge buddy to help motivate me!!!!!!!!

• welcome kkuertz :)

we are all here for you!

• thanks!!!  i am tried of starting and stopping stuff... so this time I am going to actually stick with this for the whole challenge...

• Looking great keep it up

• I'm off the wagon. Not sure how to get back in the swing of things. The tendinitis I have in my foot is worse. I know I have to live with it...

Also, I'm the matron of honor at a wedding this coming Saturday in another state, so we have to drive up there Wednesday. Will have no access to a gym or healthy foods.

I should be eating healthy these days, but my excuse is that my sister-in-law, who is into extreme couponing, gave me a box of unhealthy foods she got for free. Now that I'm thinking about it, I could just give the food away. That'll be a step in the right direction. :)

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)