Austin, Texas May 15th Meetup

• Mark your calendars folks!

Austin Body-for-LIFE Meetup

Saturday, May 15th in the afternoon

Details will be released soon through this thread and if you email me. 

Come on - you know you wanna!  You never know who might show up!

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?  Anthony Robbins

• I wanna come!! I'm in the Dallas-Ft Worth area.

• I live on the West Coast, are there any BFL get togethers on my side of the world?

Squats

• @ Mike - you and your wife are definitely invited.  I'll keep this thread updated with more details as they become available so stay tuned. :)

@ Kat - I'm not sure about other meet ups, but what we've always done is just make up our own.  We choose a date, find a location, invite folks, and they show up.  Just goes to show that movie Field of Dreams was right - if you build it, they will come. :)  Make it happen!

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?  Anthony Robbins

• If you are planning on attending, either respond here or drop me a line so I can have a good headcount # for the venue.

You never know who might show up...

• Will there be any in July, i work overseas and would love to come in July. Hometown is Denton

I need a group of friends with a common goal!!

• Lets schedule one in July??? I am overseas and can't make the one in Austin. Ill be home in July, sounds fun!

• Saturday, May 15th at 1:00 pm

Austin is the place to be!

Special Guest:

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Category

Like I said, you never know who might be there.

YOU need to be here - come get inspired and inspire others.

RSVP here or to my email...

and keep an eye out...

You just never know who might show up.

• Awesome!!  It's official!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I am definitely intersted in a West Coast gathering. Kat let me know if you hear of anything or if you set anything up. Thanks! -Greg

• Is this something we could bring our kids to? We'd really like to try to come!

• @ Mike -  The plan is to have our meetup at a local restaurant that can handle whatever number of people we have attending.  

@ everybody - We are 25 days out right now and I'm starting to take names for the headcount, so if you think you are coming, please let me know so I can make space for you.  :)

• @ Michelle - Ok, we're planning to come! There will be 5 of us. My wife, 2 girls (both 12), son (8), and myself. We're excited to be there!

• That's great!  I'll keep this updated with the location as we get closer to the date.  

All are welcome - just post here so I can keep track of headcount.  

• Hi,

I'm new to the board, in Austin, and would like to join you guys. I'm kicking things off this week and really want to see this through.

Jimbob