Time to Change - Started Feb 1st.

• About 5 years ago I completed the BFL challenge.  I didn't officially enter or anything, but I stayed the course and watched an unbelievable transformation in my body.  The fat melted off (with a lot of hard work)  But I kept the weight off for years.  That to me was just as impressive as the actual transformation itself.  

I had a baby a year ago and can NOT seem to get this fat off.  I am 100% confident that BFL will do that for me.  I have an eating disorder.  Not the binge and purge or never eat disorder.  I just binge and eat uncontrollably.  I let food control me and that to me is a huge problem/disorder.  The only thing that keeps me from being really overweight is the fact that I love to exercise.  

I have struggled with my weight since I was 10 years old.  I'm definitely my biggest enemy!  Last time I did BFL I felt truly amazing.  I am looking forward to all the benefits that come with taking care of myself.  Most of all I am looking forward to conquering myself!  Isn't that sad?

Anyway, it is my goal to post something every day.  Any words of encouragement are welcome and appreciated!

"There's more to life than food"

• You can do this. Focus on your mindset as well and you will succeed!!! A lot of the battle can be in our minds. My husband says "just relax and be. Do your thing and love it, the weight will come off when you let go".

He is right. Good luck and I know you can do this.

• Thanks ayummymommy.  I appreciate your words on encouragement.  I think this forum is such a great thing.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there who is doing this.  

I missed my workout last night.  Which is weird because it's generally the gym that I get to and the eating that I don't.  I had a meeting and my son had scouts.  I was so hungry yesterday and I almost headed for Costco for a slice of pizza.  But I didn't cave and so I'm proud of myself :)

I just ate the yummiest salmon from Costco!  I highly recommend it.  

• Also, ayummymommy, I just took a moment to read your abridged version of your life.  Although your life is not the same as mine as far as experiences and timelines;  the overall picture of the diet aspect of your life matches mine almost completely.  I will remember your post and read it often.  It will remind me, in other words than my own, where I've been and where I want to be.  Thank you!

• WOW, I am so happy I could have such an impact and be of help!! I am here cheering you on!! U can do this!