Gonna get started Feb,7 2011 anyone with me??

• Hello all

This is my first time actually going to do the challenge, I have browsed this sight lots and I have owned Body For Life book for years, just never followed thru...Well now I just turned 40 in Jan and I know I need to make a change!!  I have started eating better and doing cardio in the a.m. but I want to do more and this is perfect.  Just wondering if anyone wants to start with me??

• My husband and I are both starting Feb 7th! I'd love to keep in contact throughout the process! We have never done this either and only heard about it last week. We have our book (and reading it) and our journals ready to go!

• I'm starting on Feb 7. I turn 30 on Feb 4. This will be my first challenge. I'm from Australia, where are you guys from?

• I am from Texas. Matty do you have any of the books? I have the Body for Life but I think I am going to buy Eating for life today. I have a whole family to feed so I want to not be boring or monotonous with my meal planning.

• Yeh!!! I am so excited I started the thread yesterday and was hoping to get some people for support!! I have the book and the journal also I just bought it yesterday..It is exciting..We are gonna be awesome when we are done :)  I am like 60 pounds overweight so I want to do this to get my life back and feel comfortable in my own skin...

• I am from Montana..I moved here 2 years ago form California.  It has been a little bit of a culture shock but I am finally getting use to it.  I have a friend here that is from Australia.

• I'm off to the chiropractor this afternoon to get my orthotics and check out my knee x-ray.  As long as that all checks out I will be starting on the 7th with you guys.    This will be challenge #2 for me.  Finished my first one at the end of last May.

Train to grow, not for show!

• You're all invited to frequent the 2-7-11 THIS IS NO DRILL thread as well.  

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Boltsfan

Awesome I hope all goes good with your appt.  This is your second challenge..Congrats on your first!!! It will be great to have you on board!!! I am so excited to start especially since I have prople starting with me!! Thanks to all for answering!! and cheers to getting to know each other.

• Thanks Jacium will check it out!!!!

• Hi, I will be starting my first challenge on the 7th with you.  Just heard about Body for Life this week.  Have purchased and read the book.  Products on order.  Mapping out the plan this weekend.  I would love to keep in touch with this group throughout the challenge.

• Well, looks like my challenge is on the shelf for a while.  My knees aren't too bad but I have to strengthen certain muscles to help put my knee caps back in line.  That combined with my orthotics, which aren't in yet, and some glucosamine should help get things back in order.  I could probably do a challenge but I wouldn't be giving it 100% on my quads so I don't want to do it unless I can give it all I've got.  Plus I don't want to start and then have to back off after a few weeks due to my knees being sore.  Good luck to the rest of you.

Train to grow, not for show!

• Boltsfan

Well takecare of yourself and get the body better that is what counts right now!! Wishing you a speedy and well recovery!  Takecare...And thanks for the luck!!

• Busynurse

Glad you joined!!  We can help each other thru...getting excited!!!

• itsmylife,

I saw that you were from Montana. Where about? I live in Billings. Love it here. I started BFL 3 1/2 weeks ago. So far i have lost 11 pounds and gone done 2 dress sizes. And loving it. I purchased the Eating for Life book and the recipes are great. I have 6 in my family and they are all enjoying it as well.