just started 3 days ago. . .

• No, they are not right.  I have done Body for Life unofficially, before and saw great results.  I remember the week where I put on my pants that had previously been tight and they didn't even touch my skin.  I was a moment of personal triumph.  You can have confidence in this plan if you just stick to it.  

• holyfatcamp and Cajunbluez (great name btw), Thank you so much for the compliments. I have and continue to work very hard in the gym and eat clean. BFL works!

jpetermock: Not sure if this will help, I am not a certified trainer, a personal trainer might be a good person to talk to regarding your injury, but I often do military presses in the smith machine. It gives my shoulders an excellent work out and the guides of the smith machine help with stability. I also incorperate some cable exercises for my shoulders. Just a few thoughts.

Orrin

• Well I have done a sorta dry run Wed - Sat this past week... Upper and Lower body... no problem I enjoy weight training... however I DO NOT like to run so the treadmill was a real challenge for me... I started at 2.5 for my 1st 2 minutes and then stepped up .5 for each increase... on Saturday my next HIIT workout (remember I still an not crazy about running, I guess cause everything sorta "jiggles" and my feet hurt...) but I started my warmup @ 3 for 2 minutes and .5 increase for every minute up to the level 9 and for my 10 I stepped it up to 6 for 2 minutes... and even though I still dont particularly care for running... I did enjoy the small triumph for my 2nd pre challenge HIIT... I officially begin my challenge tomorrow... and believe my numbers will only increase from here.... I truly appreciate all the support I gain from the posts of others who are my companions along this journey to the Real Me hidden within...

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...