cutting carbs is overblown

• "My goals is optimal health and BFL can absolutely help me achieve that"

I agree with this and that is why I have chosen BFL. I was looking, not for another diet...and believe me, I have read and/or done them all. I was even a senior member on another forum helping others with that diet, but bottom line BFL is well rounded and liveable.

And I agree we can touch on other programs, they all have their merits, yet we are all here (at least I am) to get support on THIS program. I got off the other forums because I was so tired of all the different "my way is the right way" attitudes.

Jessica, you are absoltely right in saying this program works. It works well if one sticks to it and embraces it. Positive attitudes go a long way.

People have to stop questioning themselves. For me the search is over. I am here because I want to follow BFL.

• Right On!  Doing BFL took me somewhere I've never been to in my life - a lean, mean, fighting machine.  I've been doing it for over 92 weeks now, an I'm gonna stick with the girl I brought to the dance (or, perhaps I should say the one who brought me!!)

Lol, 92 weeks is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Kudos to you!!

• Feel free to check my bio and see how the "change agent" hit me.  It's something scientists are starting to get serioius about studying now. What causes a person to commit to changing from ingrained habits, bad lifestyle choices, etc.  Wish I knew what caused me to want to change so I could fix some other stuff but I'm just glad it happened.

I didn't start BFL until several months after knowing I need to change,  But, C1 started April 6,2009 and I haven't stopped yet.....I know I'm acting selfishly, but it's too good to give up.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• the point with the videos was not to tell someone to use a ketogenic diet. It was simply to show that there are many ways to obtain your goal.

• Many ways-one common factor-eating less

• Plenty of people eat MORE on BFL and are losing, whereas before they were gaining.  If it were just about eating less then BFL would have no purpose.  It would exclusively be about calorie counting. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Jessica-If your suggesting that people are eating above maintenance in calories and are losing weight through bodyforlife then sorry your wrong, anyone that loses fat through bodyforlife is eating less calories then they were before the program, now in saying that bodyforlife recommends more nutrient dense foods so it will seem like your eating more, for example 1 small slice of pizza may have 500 calories however a chicken ***, a portion of brown rice and a serving of broccoli may only have 400 calories but it looks bigger and it seems like your eating more because it has more fibre and less fat then the slice of pizza

• 6packmission - actually... you are wrong.  There are people eating more from a calorie perspective and losing fat.  You need to understand better how macronutrients work.  

• Jessica, 6pack mission is an expert. Haven't you seen his photos?

• Okay... although I strongly disagree with sixpackmission, let's all keep it respectful.  I disagree with 6 pack and 1 major example that I believe proves my point is all those diets that practically starve people.  When those people switch to BFL they are eating significantly more and they lose fat, unlike before. 

• bodyforlife.com/.../3027.aspx

• I didn't say it all must be fluffy and sweet.  In case you haven't noticed, that's not my style either.  I just think that pot shots aren't necessary.  We can disagree without being disagreeable, that's all. 

• Charlie's just a creep, once a fat creep but now a thin one pity you cant lose that, but once a creep always a creep

• i was just refreshing 6 pack of his questions not too long ago.

• im just bowing down to the expert.