Started January 3rd, looking for a 12wk+ partner

• I'm looking for someone to help keep me motivated!  I'm 30 years old, married with 3 kids and currently serving in Iraq.  I've started this program once before, but didn't end up finishing due to a pregnancy.  Now,  I'm out here with no distractions (day-to-day stuff) and I'm really excited to finish it.  I've been eating fairly well since I got out here and lost about 10 lbs, so now it's time to put it all together.  If anyone is interested in being my online motivation I would appreciate it!!!

• Hi My name is melanie saying hi from Australia, I am a mum of 5 and enlisting in the Australian Force,June/July this year 2011. I have to pass my fitness test first though bfore going to training,, I want to start my transformation on Monday.

• Wow!  Five children?  I don't know how you do it, three is definitely a challenge for me!  I actually lived in Australia for 3 years.  What does your fitness test encompass?  Ours is 1.5 mile run, and as many sit ups and push ups you can do in 2 minutes.  I'm actually pretty good at getting ready for my fitness test, so I could help you out with that.  I have about 20-25 pounds to lose, but I'm in decent shape.  Did the run today and it totally kicked my butt!  Talk to you soon!  Michelle

• Chelle:

We can all be your partners & motivators.  There are so many knowledgeable and wonderful people on this site. Post any questions anytime, and there will be someone here who will be able to help you out.  Thanks for your service to our country!  

Melanie: Good luck with passing your test, and with your transformation.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"