Starting Jan 17th, 2011, Care to Join Me?

• It's very interesting to go back to the first few pages of this thread.   Lots of people with good intentions, hardly any of which made it through to the end with us.   Just goes to show how difficult this challenge is and how proud all of you should be for having completed it.   Congratulations to all of you!

• In a lot of pain (ribs) but I got a promotion in Jiu Jitsu tonight so I am very excited

• Congratulations Cleet - well done mate

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• So true TimF... it has been said in several threads that of all the people that embark on the Journey only 5% ever complete... that is sad indeed, because you feel so much better after completion...

@cleet -- you are the Man!!!! Good Job...you get a raise with that promotion????

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• No raise Tazz just a beatdown

• Congrats Cleet... I'm sure you're dealing your fair share of beat downs. CAN'T WAIT FOR C2!!!! Getting ansy!!!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• Not seeing anything in your post????

• really it was a picture from last night we both are three stripe blue belts

• came up bro... must have been my browser!!! Awesome.... after I go through this challenge I may have to try some kind of martial art.  I wrestled in high school -- miss the action. I actually made it to the state tournament but sadly, did not place. Still, I feel, a nice accomplishment...

• Hey Everyone! I'm baaaaaaccccckkkkk from vacation! I even managed to run the beaches of San Diego while I was gone :) In Arizona I hit the gym at the hotel :)

I'm ready for April 25th :)

I will post my pics tonight... of course not that much visible change but some! I had no time before I left last week... so I will post them just as soon as I can. I kept up with everyone via my phone while I was on vacation....so kudos to everyone for staying in the gym. Ya'll are a bunch of addicts and I love it! Cheers to C2 :)

Ash

• Ashanne ... we are now using the Cutting Crew C2 It thread.... cya there... glad you enjoyed your vacation and I am sure you have noticeable changes.... *wink*

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...