Help!!! Week 2 and I've done a 180

• Hello Everyone!

I am on my 2nd week, day 10.  Week 1 went great!!!  I felt great, I was hungry every few hours, so I knew my metabolism was up.  I had great work outs.  Now I am on week 2 and everything is different.  I am still eating super healthy, the right foods, the right portions at the right times and I feel tired, sluggish and I am not hungry at all.  I didn't eat anything after my 6:30 dinner last night, because I just could, I wan't hungry.  It is now 8:40 CST and I STILL haven't eaten anything.  I am just not hungry.  But I am still keeping up with all my workouts.  Whats going on???

I promise myself tomorrow I would force myself to eat all 6 meals, but I wanted to see how I felt today.  Why would week 1 be so great and week 2 be completely different????

Thanks guys!

Rebekah

• Coker13,

Curious what did you have for dinner at 6:30. I would guess you ate too much. You should  double check your protein and carb portion.

• Last night I had a piece of baked tilapia with a littl garlic powder and light soy sauce, about half a cup of wheat rotini w/ a bit of homeade tomato sauce and steamed carrots and brocoli.  The tilapia was a pretty small fillet, but I have been trying ot make breakfast and lunch my big meals, plus I was planning on having a Myoplex Lite shake at 9, so I didn't take in too much at dinner.

• Coker13,

what do you mean your breakfast and lunch your big meals? All meals should be about the same portions. Can you tell me what you ate yesterday

6:30 - blah blah

7:30 -blah blah

Thank You

• Meal 1 scrambled egg whites

7:00 a.m. oatmeal

p.m. water

Meal 2 Tuna on

9:30 a.m. wheat toast

p.m. water

Meal 3 grilled chicken w tomato sauce

a.m. side of wheat spaghetti

12:00 p.m. spinach salad

water

Meal 4 EAS bar

a.m. water

3:00 p.m.

Meal 5 Tilapia

a.m. steamed veggies

6:30 p.m. wheat pasta

water

• oops that should read: 7:00 am scrambled egg whites, oatmeal, water.  just drop the am and pms that dont have times.  sorry!  :D

• It seems good the only thing is portion size. Ensure you are the proper portion sizes. You are doing good. The program does stated eat 5-6 meals. So if you only eat 5 you are still good to go