Let's not wait until 2011...let's start our challenge on Dec 27th.

• Hey there ~ I am feeling MUCH better, thank you!!  I weighed on Friday and I lost 3 lbs. last week, and 2 more inches in my waist (nothing in chest & butt tho), but woohoo....I'm sure it was from not feeling very well.  

This week is it for me.   Did ya'll take pics.?  I will prob. take some on Sun., (just to see, you know, for kicks & giggles) HAHA!  I'm thinking of doing a 3rd challenge, but may just keep doing what I'm doing.....stick w/the plan as a way of LIFE, not for 12 weeks.

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Hello everyone.  Hope you are all doing well.  I am recovering from a very busy weekend.  

Friday I took vacation to travel 3 hours each way away to go on another college visit with my son, Zach.  

The next day we travelled 2 hours each way to watch my neice play (and win) in the girls high school Sectional Finals in Madision, Wisconsin.  This week they will play at State.  I made sure I went to the fitness center and got my lower body workout done before going to the game, however.    

After getting to bed at 2:00 am, I was awaked at 3 am to my dog having puppies.  It was a long night!  I then had to work at the church dinner from 10:30 - 12:30.  I was able to take a brief nap, but then had to go to Levi's basketball banquet Sunday evening.  My gosh, between a migraine and being tired, I feel rough as heck today.

I have accomplished a lot at work today, however.  

I am going to start another challenge immediately.  I know I have made improvements, but am not to the toned physique that I want to be at yet.  I am going to take pictures just for the heck of it - to have a visual of this first challenge's progress.

Hope all of you are doing great and that we remain to stay in touch!

Leslie/My2Sunz