Let's not wait until 2011...let's start our challenge on Dec 27th.

• Hi friends;

I am officially starting challenge 2 on December 27th.  If anyone is interested in joining me, let me know.  We can start a new thread or just keep it here.  This is a great place to come for accountability and support.  I have tried winging it for the past month, and feel I need an official challenge to keep me on track.  I am not entering the challenge, just doing a personal challenge.  I hope you will join me.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hi BDMOM!

I would join you right away but have already planned for January 3rd (mostly the trainer thing). So I will join you just a week later. Yupi!

I know you would be great support for me and a great teacher too! :-)

Love

Live life with passion!

• I am planning on it!  Sooooo ready to be accountable again!

Laurie

• Great date to start...my Birthday!! I may join you...I planned to start this week, but am not doing so well so far....

Leggs!

• MyDecade:  That is fine, even if you start then, you can join us.  I have a feeling A LOT of people are going to start then.

LDPower:  I look forward to sharing this challenge with you.  Let's check in daily to keep us accountable.  

Leggs:  I hope you decide to join us; we'd love to have you.

Gotta go get two more cakes in the oven for a school party for my daughter tomorrow.

Have a great day!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hi,

I am going to start 12-27 also.  Just finished C1, made lots of progress but still not where I want to be at.  I feel if I don't keep going with this I will fall back into my old ways.  So I am not waiting until the beginning of the year.  12-27 lets get it going!

VAM

• Wondering if I can join up with you all too?  I actually started on the 20th, so that the challenge will end with my 33rd birthday.  I have started and stopped a couple of times, but now I believe in myself, and that I will finish this challenge!  I will check in daily here to keep myself accountable, before the group challenge starts, and along with everybody else once it does.

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein

• Welcome Vam & leevis2:  Yes, let's check in here daily to stay accountable.  We may have to eventually join up with the Jan. 3rd group, since our group is so small.  But, let's start here, and check in with one another next week and see how we are doing.

Leevis2: What a great birthday present to give to yourself.  I will finish up the week of spring break for my kids, and we will be going to San Diego.

LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE!!

• Way to go guys!! Starting up BEFORE all the New Year's resolutions...that's what I did last year...Started right before Christmas...BEST decision EVER!!

VAM-are you THE VAM that I know?? =) You can do this, lady!! =)

Merry Christmas, Everyone!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Ok Sounds good.. Count me in !!! I really need some accountability partners... Lets do this.. Lets transform

Amber

• I planned on joining my first challenge on Jan. 2. would it be ok if I joined you all?

• ya for sure lets all do it together

• I'm in for starting Round 2...

Round 1 went for 17 weeks instead of 12 and I am currently taking a two week break over xmas...not so I can pig out on all the bad food but just because I needed the time off, so I too will start at the beginning of January.

• Will start on Jan 3rd. Going to start with personal trainer on Jan 3rd. Ready to get this body going and start on my journey to become my former healthy and trim self! My goal is to lose 70 lbs by August and then start training for 1/2 marathon. I plan to run several 10k to get back into running.

Glad to have this group. Need the support!

Merry Christmas!

• Well I have Been going strong so far.  Been keeeping the eating clean, and have been hitting the gym hard everyday.  Making sure that I have been going after those 10's.

Walked out all wobbly legged after a great LBWO.  

With my weird schedule due to splitting Kiddo time with my wife(spereated) I am going to be doing a killer HIIT session tonight, and then coming back in the morning with a solid UBWO to put me into the "holidaze".  

Don't wanna seem like I'm getting too personal, but with all that i have going on: seperation, stress from that, finding new ways to handle finanaces, taking care of my boy, and trying to  find, discover and create a new life, and essentially a new person, I have found that going to the gym gives me that hour of time that I need to just not worry.  And I look forward to it and completeing both this Health Challenge, as well as!  I am Thinking this will help me as much mentally/emotionally, as it does physically.

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein