BFL Basics - Revisited

• Yes. I've done similar diet programs and similar weight regimens and a variation on HIIT in the past, but never all at the same time like BFL. I am one of the "less than 20-pounders" and am on track to lose probably 10-12 pounds altogether, but of course more than that will be fat. I am confident that the rest will follow as I continue the BFL lifestyle beyond my initial challenge.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• of course and consider yourself fortunate that all you have to lose is 20 lbs. that's nothing.

• Enough for a wake-up call.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• I agree...and 20lbs can definitely be life changing. Give it all you got saralynn!

Randy

• sara, I wasnt belittling you. you quoted yourself that  you were one of those 20 lbs or less.....

• I did not take it that way, Charlie, I actually used the 20-pound figure because you cited it in another thread and I wanted to put my circumstances in context for you. I don't want to wake up fat one morning because I didn't pay attention to what was happening with my body. I'm fairly tall (just over 5'8") and a little extra weight doesn't look so bad, but it's only going to get harder to lose as I get older. I'm determined to nip that middle-age weight creep in the bud and keep it off.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.