Starting November 22nd... Are You Ready?

• FINISH LINE!!!

I jumped on the scale this morning since I've had two lackluster weeks in a row. I'm a Monday weigher, but I wanted to have a final weight for this group and I was down 4.7 pounds this week! Wow! That was the whoosh I was waiting for! So, since January 1, I am officially down 21.5 pounds! WOOT!!! No pictures yet, but I'll see what I can do later this morning.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Congrats to all of you warriers who successfully completed C2 and keep on goin' to all you warriers who are still in the hunt!  I am pleased to be a part of a supportive and cohesive group.  I will stop in on the Warriers thread from time to time to check on you all and to let you know when I am ready to jump back into the saddle.  

On a positive note, I did lose a couple of pounds since the beginning of C2 and I am at the same weight I was at the end of C1.  I only wanted to lose another 5 pounds anyway, so that can wait until my back is healed.

Spring is in the air, everyone.  Have a great Monday!

• CONGRATULATIONS ALL YOU WARRIORS!!!  You did it; you completed another challenge.

Brick:  So proud of you!!

Susan:  So good to see you.  Take care of that back,and come visit often.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• EASYPETE,

I am just getting started with this program, 47 yr white male 5" 8", 260lbs suffering from gout.  After taking different medications as well as using a non-purine diet, I have a little control but still suffer attacks.  After reading Body For Life by Bill Phillips, I see that much of the diet includes meat, fish and vegitables I cannot eat.  How can I use this program  using non-purine diet?  Second ?; Can I use the supplements without effecting my purines and my gout?

Any help on this????

RAMSTEIN

• Hey you guys, I recognize some of you from the BFL challenge last year, but also from the Coffee Crew Forum.(BDMon, GrampaHiker, Cuervo, Wannabeabrickhouse.....).  I completed the challenge last year, lost my goal weight of 15 lbs, then lost another 14.  I'm getting into bad eating habits and want to build more muscle and loose some more body fat.

I joined the thread Who is starting Nov 1st?.  I just found yours.  Nice to "see" familiar people.Why are you guys starting so late in November?  I just can't wait that long, gonna have to start next week.  

Good luck all....see you in the Coffee Crew forum.

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• Laurielou--That was Nov. 22 from last year, 2010 LOL

I beleive this thread transformed into BFL Warriors, another popular one like Coffee Crew.

• LaurieLou-OptiGirl is correct. This thread is the one from our challenge last year. We have all been posting on BFL Warriors and have several people at different stages in challenges or maintenance. Some are doing strictly BFL, and others are experimenting with different routines. The one thing we all have in common is the drive and determintaion to be the best we can be at whatever we are doing. BFL is the common thread that has brought us all together and changed our lives forever. Please feel free to stop by anytime on that thread. Good luck.