Direction Determines Destination - November 15th Group

• Some of us are starting tomorrow, November 15th.  (Sorry, my last thread said the 14th....oops!)  We decided to title our group Direction Determines Destination.  If you get on the right path to where you want to go, you can't help but reach your destination.  You hop on the wrong road - you know, the short cut roads, and you'll end up someplace you never wanted to be.

I finished C1 in May earlier this year so this will be my second challenge.  I'm looking forward to seeing great results again.  BFL is truely like no other fitness program out there.  It's very doable when your mind is made up and you plan, plan, plan.  Throw in some solid habits, accountability and encouragement like this forum and we're unstoppable!

Care to come along with us?  Look forward to meeting you.

• Hi there, my name is Donald, my wife is Jenny, we have also decided to start 15th November, well we started this morning, arms are sore, planned meals for the week. we did a challenge a few years ago, got great results then went back to what we always did and got what we always got, FAT!!! please let us know how you doing, its great to see someone else starting the same day as us.

best of luck.

Donald and Jenny!

• Welcome Donald and Jenny.  I've had more than my share of ups and downs.  I've got some ground to take back from my last challenge (thank God, not all of it!).  Those sore muscles have got to feel good though!  There's nothing quite like that workout sore.

Let's all stay on the path to health and fitness, the BFL way.  If we just keep on keepin' on, well achieve and maintain our goals.

• Hi guys, my "d" day is today also, im feeling anxious but excited at the same time.  Im an exercise freak so the food stuff is where i can make my most gains. Im only going to be doing the weight program twice a week as i do les mills bodypump and rpm programs 5 times a week so ive gotta tweak my program a little. As with Donald and jenny ive been here before also and felt amazing, i went on another journey to compete in bodybuilding for 2 yrs which was a great experience but unfortunately it stuffed up my body and my brain, and its taken awhile to get over that. So here i am bodies responding as it should be and the brains all ready to go!! Bring it on!!

• hey kiwigirl, we based in Auckland, where you?

Not fair you an exersise freak. Looking at me doing exersise is freakish, a fat man on a exercycle is always funny, even i have to admit that. i actually dont mind the exersise, or the eating program, i just have to pull my finger out and do it.

Keep us posted on your progress, i have decided that i am only going to weigh in and measure again after 4 weeks. Last time we did this i weighed myself every day, its motivational when the weight is dropping off but frustrating as hell when it doesn't, so i'm going to wait 4 weeks then do a weigh in every 2 weeks after that.

• Hey guys. My name is Manny. I'm from the uk. I'm 25 years old. lets do this!

• Hi Donald, i would say a good idea on the weighin thing, i got into a bad habit when bodybuilding, it was hard to break but i wouldn't go back now. I live in Christchurch.

I will keep you posted, im having a great day today, i ran 6km this morning and did my pump class so feeling good, although kids just come home from school and my girl is munching away!! think i will go pop a coke zero open!! Ive gotta do measurements tonight so i will post them up.

• Hi - just finished Day 1, upper body.  It took me an hour.  Ok, my son just came in and said he missed the bus.  Gotta go.

• Hey, I am pretty excited to come online this morning and find a group up and running and starting today!  I too am just starting, tho' Round 2.  Completed Round 1 a few weeks back, and found the healthy lifestyle left me feeling incredible!  But once I stopped the daily structure and journaling and focus, started slipping back into bad habits, slowly but surely...... Need to lose another 15, and refucus, determined to make this my life.

So, hello, good morning, let's make this happen!

Pam

• Hey, I am pretty excited to come online this morning and find a group up and running and starting today!  I too am just starting, tho' Round 2.  Completed Round 1 a few weeks back, and found the healthy lifestyle left me feeling incredible!  But once I stopped the daily structure and journaling and focus, started slipping back into bad habits, slowly but surely...... Need to lose another 15, and refucus, determined to make this my life.

So, hello, good morning, let's make this happen!

Pam

• I started today also.  Have completed 3 Challenges but have been off BFL since March.  Back on track today and it feels so good.  Good luck to everyone starting today.

• Hi all great to see all the nov 15 starters! Wow this will be great support. I officially started today but did do cardio yesterday and mindful of nutrition.  Today it's officially day 1 with upper body workout. I loved it ! Only problem I am an artist and jewelry designer and my arms are shaking like crazy and beads are going everywhere!! Lol I posted this on the last thread we had and will mention it again because I think this is fabulous.....my net diary HD version for iPad and iPhone it is a real eye opener with calories and nutrition . I love it. It is 2.99 to download the app but worth it. Don't bother with the PRO version which is free it is useless I found. The HD is way better.

Good luck to all and have a fabulous first bfl day!

E

• Welcome Pam and AnnaFL!

I did my UBWO (challenge 2) this morning.  I was really trying to figure out what weights to start at, so it was a little light.  Next UBWO will be a killer though.  I'm still waiting for my hour after workout to eat.  I'm hungry!  I've taken my supplements.  I hope they help.  It's the first time using L-carnatine, but I've used CLA and Glutamine before.  I'll be having a shake for breakfast (I've still got shopping to do).

AnnaFL, I look forward to learning a thing or two from you.  Wow, 3 challenges.  That's fantastic!

Pam - Way to go on one challanege down!

Driven4life - I know that feeling.  I have a toddler, and my last challenge I almost dropped him because my arms were shaking so much!

Have a great day everyone.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" - Robert Collier

• Bump.

• I'm starting today!  I have the cardio and the eating pretty much down.  I struggle with being consistent with a weight lifting routine.  I try to make it more complicated than it has to be.  So I dug out the Body For Life book this weekend and re-read it, came here looking for support and poof, here you guys are.  

Let's do this.