BFL Warriors

• A few days later than I'd have liked, but my "after C1" picture is finally in my profile. Oh, what the heck. I'll share here, too:

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Brick, you look wonderful. Great changes and your oblique muscles are showing!! You are making awesome progress girl! The 250K or more pounds are making it happen. You are making it happen. I am proud of you!

• Thank you, 2C! I never would have finished if it had not been for the team!

• Brick,

You look great!!! You can really see the changes. I am proud of you. You definitely have been one of the strongest, most dedicated, and inspirational people around. The changes in your entire physique are awesome. Keep up the good work and join us all in a week.

• Brick!! you look amazing!! your obliques and your arms-well done!

BD-happy Anniversary tomorrow.

Hope you all are doing well.  I ran 5 miles today (slowly) but it was a gorgeous day for a "fun run".  Keeping you all in my thoughts and wishing you the best!

• Please see my posts on 8/16ers. Thanks y'all!

Michelle

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• YOU GUYS!!! I was in line at the pharmacy earlier, after a great steady state cardio and abs workout, when i read your comments on my phone and you guys got me all teary-eyed! It got me outta there faster, though, so thanks and thanks again!

• Brick:  You look Marvelous, darling!  Those ab workouts are really showing, and so is your overall dedication.  You have definately trimmed down a lot and are showing some wonderful changes all over.  Thanks so much for sharing.  

Grocery:  Thanks for the anniversary wishes.  Dinner out will be nice.

I picked up my pics tonite, but probably won't have much time to play with them tomorrow...will probably be Sunday sometime before I update my profile.  I'll let you all know.

Have a great weekend.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BFL Warriors ???

what  a great concept to keep your group together, Brick, BDmom, & all.... have fun with it! 

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Hey guys...how do we throw that little arrow on the end, so we can just go to last page???  I keep having to go through all the pages to get there, and once this gets to be 20 pages long, it is gonna be a hassle...anyone know?????

Have a great day!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BDMom, thanks for the kind words! The inspiration I got from you and the rest of the group was definitely a huge factor in my change so far. Happy anniversary and have a fabulous time on your date. Let us know how your hubby reacts to the pics. He didn't know you had them taken, right?

I have my settings set to where it shows threads with the latest post first. Sure, I have to read "up," but I rately have more than just a few posts to read.

• BDMom,

To adjust the chronology of the posts, go to "Settings" where your Avatar (photo) is displayed, then select the tab for "Site Options".  In the box labeled "Sort Posts" choose descending.  Then of course save your new settings.  That will display the most recent posts first.  I tried that for a while, but eventually switched back, as my simple mind couldn't handle it when I tried to move to earlier posts!

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Jacium:  Thanks, I will have to check that!

I am bummed.  Our babysitter is sick, so no anniversary dinner for us.  We will go next Saturday instead.  I won't be able to keep my "secret" for another week, so will give the pics to hubby after kids go to bed tonite.  It is supposed to be a cool night here; a good night for a fire in the fireplace.  We will just enjoy a quiet nite at home; sometimes those are the best anyway!

Just got back from grocery shopping, and have to head out in a bit to find my youngest  some tennis shoes; we didn't have any luck  yesterday.

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

• I FINALLY GOT PICS POSTED TO MY PROFILE...WHAT A PAIN.  It is more difficult than it looks to just stand there with your hands to your side, which is what they want you to submit.  The others were more fun.  Thanks again for all the support here.  I wouldn't have been as much fun without all of you!!

• BDMom--WOWSA!!!  I do hope you are sending in a packet.

Brick--I can definitely see the changes.  You have inspired me to take my photos and maybe even post my 6 weeks/12 weeks pics.  We'll see how it goes.

Hello to everyone else!  Will Staats and Michelle become Warriors now, too?