BFL Warriors

• Brick, so amazing to see all that progress on weights. Nice. Look what you have done for Michelle :) This is why we share, to push each other.

Michelle, yes you will enjoy your time after conference. We all need a few days away from time to time. Great job on the LBWO! Keep pushing girl!

• WOW..WOW...WOW Brick....you s/b so proud!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Ok...I'm a little late joining in.  One more Warrior is checking in!

• Hey, PB! Hope you're feeling better today.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Hello, hello Warriors!!

So the final pictures are posted for me. Not a huge degree of change, but I was not expecting too much. I have not taken my measurements yet, but my beginning weight was 121.2 and my end weight is 115.8, so a total weight loss of 5.4lbs. I can deal with that, as I was not looking for a great deal of weight loss anyway.

So are we officially moving over to this thread now?? I better subscribe!

So proud of each of you!! As usual, I'm pressed for time and can't do individual responses, but I've seen the pictures, folks, and you all are such an inspiration!! So glad we made it through!!

I have some sad, sad news for you all, though. I feel terrible doing this, but I have been advised to not continue the Body-for-LIFE program. Not by any cause of the program itself, but for personal reasons. I finished what I started, but I am afraid I will unfortunately not be undertaking another challenge. For the sake of my health, at least not at this time. I hope to one day come to a point in my life where I can do another challenge. This is not goodbye, though. I plan on coming back periodically to check in on you all. I will be continuing a workout and meal plan program, so I do plan to continue to advance my own well-being and physical fitness. I do wish you all the very best of luck and promise to stay in touch. You all are fantastic!! And if anyone has a Facebook account and would like to stay connected (or get a less sketchy explanation of why I must discontinue the program), please do get in touch with me. I tend to check Facebook much more frequently than this forum.

Thinking of you all and so pleased to have finished this with you!!

xoxoxo

• DebMo!

You look AWESOME! I couldn't find any other place to say this. Saw your pictures and what you have acheived is OVER THE TOP!

Hats off lady...

BFL changed my life!

• Rad!! OMG! So great to SEE you! We're all over on the Coffee Crew for the most part. Come play there! LOL.

I am happy dancing. :)

• Lchoward, You look fantastic on your picture!! So lean! Great job. I am very sad that you wont be doing it again but I hope you continue to come to the forum and say hi and let us know how you are doing. I will email you my facebook through the inbox. I am sure that this decision was tough but must be right for you.

So glad you were part of the journey!

• Good afternoon Warriors! Just a quick hello. Busy busy. This morning did 30 mins cardio and a few sets of exercises for glutes but no weights.

Hope everyone is doing great today!

• Hey Warriors!

Lchoward you do look lean and toned-wishing you the best with everything!

Brick-hoping those cramps ease up-they are so disruptive and painful. please take care.

BDmom-i always wonder about the shoes-where did you find shoes for your outfit? I am sure it was different but kind of cool too-very proud of your stick to it ive-ness!

Pb-hoping you are feeling better.

2c-I felt a little off without the usual routine and did some yoga-just when i get the hang of AR, I'll jump to C2-it's all good.

I ate clean today-I feel so much better when I do-very grateful-hoping everyone is well.

• I'm in.

• grocery:  do you mean shoes for the pictures?  I just wore heels to highlight my muscle tone in my legs.  Felt kinda goofy wearing a bikini and heels...but whatever works, right?

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BDmom-yes-I am sorry if that was unclear-the heels really help to show off the muscle tone!-but I was wondering-where do these ladies find clear-plastic heels? you rock!

Damage-I fell off more than i was on-but it was better than what i was doing before BFL-way to keep getting back up! are you doing the next challenge after 2 weeks AR??

• Good afternoon warriors

Day 2 of AR was pretty good. Eating was clean. I will start some light cardio tomorrow. I am glad to see everyone is still hanging in there. Do any of you have intentions of not losing any scale weight in the next challenge? If so, I would like to hear your plan. I do not care about going down in scale weight next round. I want to lose more fat, but also gain muscle mass to offset the scale loss. It will definitely be a different challenge this time. I am up for it.

Have a good night.

• (singing) Iiiii went to the gyyym with my hubby tonight! I was only going to do easy cardio for 45 minutes beside the cutest boy in the gym (Mr. Brick House), but when the timer struck 5:00, I gave it all I had and tied my best SPM. Then it was all HIIT until 21:30. Then I did my abs. I was able to come up 5 lbs. on each se on the crunchest. I know I'm not supposed to be doing that, but it's abs and that's my worst trouble spot. Then I did 3 sets of 12 at 45 lbs on each side on the torso rotations.

Cuervo, I don't know about scale weight, but I'd love to see more fat loss in my next challenge. I've been reading about how it's so hard to build muscle and lose fat at the same time because you need a calorie surplus for one and a calorie deficit for the other. I would LOVE for someone to share their thoughts and tips on this. I've had this happen before - I gave it all I had, by the book, and saw very slight results. Not on this program, but on others. The only one I had exemplary results with was the meal replacement plan last year. It's very tempting to give that one another try.

I asked my little one to take my pictures for me tomorrow morning before school. We'll see how that goes! I could always do the vanity shots in the mirror if I have to!

So, how soon is TOO soon to get the 11/22 thread started? I feel like we should wait for Staats and Michelle to finish. Thoughts?

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.