How realistic are the success stories?

• Wow CorinnecC, haven't seen you on the forum I use.  You look great, way to go.  BHanson, I just posted on the forum I'm in "Sept 3rd who's with me".  I said I wish I could go back 10 weeks and tell myself at the very beginning that I was going to accomplish this challenge.  I only have 2 weeks left.  I have met my goal of losing 15 pounds and I could actually loose more, and I hope I do by week 12, because I reassesed my goals and now want to see my abs.  I can see my obliques but I want to see maybe a 4 pack.  When I started I just didn't know how far I could go.  You can do it, just put one foot in front of the other and do what you are supposed to each day.  Keep coming to the forum and find someone who is starting around the same time as you or start your own thread and others will join it and you can do it together.  Good luck!!!

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• LaurieLou.....You have made great progress. That is very inspiring. Keep it up!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• bhanson - those stories are very realistic.  If I can do this anyone can...seriously.  Some of the folks photos you see had those dramatic results in 12 weeks others like me (click my profile name) had to do 2 or more challenges but whether it's done in 12 weeks or more, with each cycle you DO see some awesome results.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Wow nice work fit4life! And all those pics show the results from after only 1 challenge?

James

• fit4life - thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot especially coming from someone who achieved so much success following BFL.

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have