Starting 11/1- Anyone else??

• i couldnt post here for 2 days!!!  stupid website didnt want  to work!!!  i finished!!!  yay!!!  starting a new post with my before and after pics.  now a week off and then start again...  LOL!!  Congrats on finishing!!!!!!

• dev.- I'm so happy for you for finishing the whole thing!!!  Did you continue to eat mainly chicken and rice?  I remember when you were getting so sick of it.

took my 'after' pictures tonight....  not too happy.  I know I have shrunk, I am slightly smaller than I was b4, but no awesome 'transformation' looking thing.  I dont' even want to post them, I feel like it's an embarrassment to BFL.  I should be happy I finished!  And I guess I am, but the pictures look like I'm on Week 4.  I WAS planning on sending in the official Challenge essay questions, but I'm not going to this round.

I'm weighing in and taking measurements tomorrow morning, to be consistent with the timing I did 12 weeks ago.  I'm so anxious right now to see what the stupid tape measure and scale says.  I dont' think I'll be able to sleep.  Maybe I should just do it now, but my body fat scale will probably give out a weird number and won't be comparable to last reading.

I thought I was more disciplined this time!  I feel like my results are similar to when i did this in 2004ish.  But I made much better food choices this time.  I don't know if it's the holidays that did me in, or the occasional flipout I had where I just couldn't wait until free day.  I only missed maybe 3 workouts, tops.  I lift until failure almost always, unless I'm trying out a new exercise I can't get the hang of.

Sorry for this dumpy post, just feeling very disappointed with myself.  Like if I were to give myself a grade for this project, it would be a C- or D+.  arghghghaaghghgh

• opti, we did this challenge at the most difficult time of year.  and we finished!  you should be proud of that!!  im not happy with my results either.  nothing like the book.  but it took me almost 3 years to get where i was.  and it will take long to get better.  ive created a post with my pictures.  im happy with them.  im sorry you not happy.  we will start again next week on the 7th.  you going with me right???  this time ill be doing it alone.  no trainer.  im scared

• ok, I think my pity party is almost over.  I am feeling better now after seeing more pics of people, and Jacium started up a thread called 2-7-11 THIS IS NO DRILL.  I like it!  the title indicates that this is serious now!  No winter holidays, no excuses!  I need to have a drill sargeant come live with me for the next 3 months.

Now that you dont' have a trainer, just remember to concentrate on your movements.  If you let your mind wander, is when you may tweak something.  I've had to catch myself  a few times.

• Congrats to all of you...can you believe it!

I can't believe this leg of your journey is finished...Time to enjoy the moment and a little time off.

I want to thank you for all your postings as it has helped me on my journey. I'm a week behind all of you and your encouragements and experiences were a positive input by allowing me to see what was up ahead.

Thanks again and I hope to see all of you...those who finished or not...posting in here on your next challenge.

Randy

• Here let me translate this from RToons:

I can't believe this leg of your journey is finished...Time to enjoy the moment and a little time off.

I want to thank you for all your postings as it has helped me on my journey. I'm a week behind all of you and your encouragements and experiences were a positive input by allowing me to see what was up ahead.

Thanks again and I hope to see all of you...those who finished or not...posting in here on your next challenge.

Randy

• I weighed in and took measurements----  lost 13 pounds and 3 inches of my waist.  Also about an inch in the thigh, chest, hip each.  But the body fat seemed way low...  only 2.5% lost.  But judging by my pictures, I just look the same.  Like I was an apple, now I'm just a slightly smaller apple.  I think Bill mentioned something like that in his book.  that you want to transform!  from an apple into an hourglass, or something.

But it is progress!!  I did not go UP  in anything, every single measurement was down, all in tiny amounts.

I posted side pics in a post called, "C1 complete--yikes, photos" something like that.

I am jumping on board to the thread "2-7-11: This is not a Drill".  Hope to see all the rest of you somewhere on this website, if not that thread!!  Even if you don't start, exactly on 2-7, join anyway!!  Look at this thread: 11-1.  Yet we didn't actually end 12 weeks from that date.

Thank you Rtoons, Leggs, moxie, Dev., loubear (where'd you go??!!) emily, jules, goomb