fiber 3 0
      sugar 1 14
    protein 20 27
    vitamins: A 50% 10%
         C 110% 2%
          E     100% 10%
           calcium 50% 50%
         iron 60% 0%

Cost per serving:  Myoplex Lite about $2.  Protein Milk about $1.

The protein milk doesn't have as many vitamins or minerals, so probably should supplement it with a multi-vitamin? the protein milk has more sugar, but less carbs.

• that was based off of Myoplex Lite Powder mixed with water.

• Optigirl,

Thanks so much for the information you have shared. We love when the community can share ideas and tips!

Some other things to consider when choosing a protein shake is the nutritional value it provides. When your goal is to lose weight, you should try to get the most nutrition for each calorie you consume. Myoplex Lite will provide the benefit of a balanced meal with vitamins and minerals and fiber to keep you full longer. If you are watching your cholesterol intake, check the cholesterol content of your protein source before you decide which product is best for you. Also consider when you will be using the shake: if you are going to be away from home, you will want something portable that does not need to be refrigerated.

And because we understand wanting to save a little money these days, check out our holiday discount on FINISH powders for post-workout recovery. You can get 60% off!:

www.abbottstore.com/.../easprosciencepromo

~The BFL Team

• I've been making my own fat-free salad dressings.  Juice of 2 limes, tablespoon wholegrain mustard, tiny bit of horseradish cream and salt - that's it!  Sometimes though it doesn't hurt to add a little flaxseed or olive oil to the dressing and you can substitute the lime with any citrus you like.

You can also just squeeze your favourite citrus fruit over the top of your salad.  Add some nuts for texture and flavour.

I also sometimes spray a little soya sauce over foods instead of adding salt so that I get a few extra nutrients (I'm a salt addict).  

Body for LIFE, not body for 12 weeks!