Startig Oct 18th, 2010 Care to Join Me

• hey brian glad your doing the bfl program.i did the challenge in 2000;i'm starting monday the10th of jan.i cant wait to tackle the challenge.did all of my grocery shopping for the week.what really helped during the last challenge was to prepare my meals in two day increments,this way i am only preparing meals three times a week.good luck with the challenge.

• Paddycake,

You do as much as you can, when you can.  I wouldn't really say you didn't finish the program.  Have you been eating right?  I haven't been able to work out all week because I'm sick.  It's not a great finish but I did it and I'm at the end.  

To me at least it sounds like you completed the program.  Participating in discussions and having a plan are the two biggest things.  Maybe now with your knee messed up is not the easiest time to work out but you make a plan, you think about what you can and can't do and you come away the best you can be right now.

We're basically done with the challenge right now but if I could recommend, you might find a gym with sail-boat machine (arm areobics) to continue with every other day and then you have upperbody workouts.  That's 75% of the workouts right there.  Anyway....best of luck.

Brian

• Ricky,

I'm glad to hear you are starting the program.  Just to make sure you are aware this is the Oct 18th thread and won't be posted to much longer as nearly everyone has completed thier challenge.  We have at least 4 other people starting on January 10th and many more on January 17th, on the 'Starting Jan 17th, 2011, Care to Join Me?' thread.  We'd love to have you discuss on that forum.  Just food for thought.

Thanks,

Brian

• Good Morning Everyone!  I put my final photos in my profile and below are my final measurements.....

Weight-207lbs.                                          Weight-197lbs.

Neck-14 1/2"                                               Neck-13 1/4

Right Bi-13                                                  Right Bi-11 3/4

Left Bi-13 1/2                                              Left Bi-11 3/4

Chest-44"                                                    Chest-38

Waist-43"                                                    Waist-35 1/2

Hips-48"                                                      Hips-39 1/2

Right thi-26 3/4"                                        Right thi-23 3/4

Left thi-27"                                                  Left thi-23 1/2

Right ca-16 1/2"                                        Right ca-14 3/4

Left ca-16 1/4"                                           Left ca-14 3/4

36" GONE!!!    Let me know what you think!

Sandra

We will all succeed................together!!

• Preliminary Roster.....Make a Comment by 15th if your not listed as 12week champion for the final roster to be posted on January 16th.

• Sandra,

Wow, impressive.  You can really see a difference in your abdomen.  You lost 7.5inches of your waist, that's amazing.  I'm going to hold off for a day or two on posting my after as I left my camera stand with a friend but I have gone from 211.8lbs to 191.8lbs, 20 lbs lost.  I went from 25.16% body fat to 14.99% body fat, meaning that I actually lost 24.5lbs of fat and picked up 4.5lbs of muscle.  In short I'm very excited.  I'm finally back in the healthy body fat % for men and this next challenge will be all about going from the far side of the healthy weight range to the low side of the healthy weight range.  

Starting Jan 17th, 2011, Care to Join Me?

Be great everybody,

Brian

• Hello everyone,

I woke up this morning and took my Day 84 pictures.  I posted them to my profile.  Take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks,

Brian

• Brian,

Congratulations you do it! You built a lean, healthy body and your pictures are very inspirational. I see the biggest difference in your stomach. Way to go!! You should be very proud- you look awesome!

Cheers to you!

Lori

• Good job Brian! You can see big changes in your stomach!!  Keep it up!  Lets keep going on this.

We will all succeed................together!!

• Hello everyone,

Got super busy with work and our son became seriously ill, so I just didn't have a lot of down time to get on here to give my updates. Anyway, I definitely didn't finish like I wanted. I workout out when I could  over the holidays and last few weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate those of you who finished the challange. I plan to join the next group starting next week (Jan. 17th).

Take care!

Jonathan